Chapter 4

TAPE ONE: *Kenzie* -
"Everybody saw this one coming, didn't they? I mean when millions of people are saying you can't be friends left and right, how do you ignore them? Well Kenzie you certainly couldn't. And what a stupid and petty thing to ruin a friendship... a boy. But you didn't even try to save it. So, Mackenzie Ziegler, welcome to your tape. Let's just say it, the boy was Hayden Summerall. I like him. A lot. And I guess you did too. Well before he even met me, you forced him into dating. And we were okay, friends even. But then he met me. Hayden liked me, as more than just a friend. But he was in a relationship with you, so of course that wasn't going to end. It's fine for two people to like the same boy. But when there are millions of people choosing who's allowed to like him, you ignore them. Friends before boyfriends, right? Well that's how we do it in Maryland. We're loyal and kind, and care about each other. But I guess in California if somebody likes the same person you do you go after them. Or maybe that's just you. Either way, you undeniably went after me. Barely any of it was caught on camera, yet everything was just as hurtful. Let's talk about the first time we both hung out with Hayden, which was only partially filmed. It was at musical.ly headquarters. I was wearing the same plaid shirt as Hayden, with a black tank top underneath. You saw this, obviously, so you took matters into your own hands. You took scissors and cut the elbows of the shirt. That's low. And not to mention you cut one of my elbow's on the skin. This was in the girls bathroom. It was just me and you. I was in disbelief, honestly what a childish move. You're really not above cutting up things you don't like? I told my mom I got caught on a nail in the bathroom, which ripped my shirt. And I never told anybody about that cut. Yeah it was tiny, I guess... but it was more of a mental thing, you know? And it just kept going on until you texted me calling me a wimp and stupid little kid. God, we're the same age, Kenzie! And you told me, somehow manipulated my mind into thinking, that if I told anybody what you'd texted me they'd either think I was lying, or I'd prove you right. Those words shouldn't have meant that much to me, and you're not the sole reason I killed myself, only a factor. And a very minor one I might add. While what you did was manipulative, mean, and juvenile, it wasn't the worst that's been done to me. But guess what? I though we could be friends. Well I was wrong. So thanks for that Kenzie. Hopefully you won't be able to forget this, as I never will."