Challenge 4: Curry Up

The 22 players met Hunter at the next playing grounds.

VC-Brie- We had to meet Hunter at like this forested place. Its damp and humid and probably filled wih bugs and its just scary.

 Its damp and humid and probably filled wih bugs and its just scary

"Hey guys. How you doing?" Hunter asked.

"Good" They all responded and nodded.

"Nice well, ive been doing some geographical research lately. The country that I was researching happened to be Thailand. Now in Thailand, theres a certain spice that is consumed a lot. Curry. You guys know what that is?"

VC-Finn- Its like this spicy yellow thing.

VC-Nikki- I think its an Indian spice or something.

VC-Dean- I know about Steph Curry if that helps.

They all nodded.

"Good. Because today, you're going to be eating a lot of it."

VC-Seth- Oh great, its an eating challenge.

VC-Rosa- I love curry!

VC-Bayley- I dont do so well with spicy food so im worried.

"Welcome to, Curry Up. Heres how its going to be played." Hunter said.

RULES:

-players will be separated into two teams of 11.

-there are 2 parts to this challenge.

-Each team must race to their first station where there are 11 bowls of curry lined up on a table, 1 for each player.

-Next to the table is a picture.

-They must drink every drip of curry from the bowl.

-When they do, under their bowl holds a piece of a puzzle.

-Players must take that piece of puzzle and run up hill 3 miles to the second station.

-A team cannot advance if all players havent finished their bowl of curry.

-If a player is still trying to finish their bowl, the team must wait before they carry on.

-At the second station they will do the same process again only this time the curry is spicier.

-When they've finished their second bowl, they have to take their 2nd puzzle piece and race up hill.

-At the last part of the challenge, each team will try to assemble their puzzle pieces to form the picture that was next to their table.

-The first team to finish their puzzle wins.

-The winning team gets to choose 1 girl and 1 guy from the losing team to send into the Elimination Chamber.