16

Kathleen wakes up slowly.

"Ms. McLaine," a doctor says.

Kathleen looks up.

"People keep saying you are mute. Is that true?" He asks.

Kathleen nods slightly.

"Then i'll respect that. Three people want to get in. Mr. Wolf, Mrs. Wolf and-," he starts.

Kathleen nod quickly.

"You want them in? Alright then," he says.

He leaves the room and Kathleen falls back on the bed.

"Kathleen," Clara says sitting down on Kathleen's bed.

Kathleen nods politely.

"You scared us," Ralph says pulling a chair next to his wife.

Emily just sits down.

"Here," Emily says putting her headphones into Kathleen's ear's.

Kathleen nods and gives them back.

"I can't work another 4 years just to hear a word from you," Ralph says.

Kathleen rolls her eyes and looks at Emily.

"What?" Emily asks.

Kathleen jumps up and hug's Emily.

"Is that a sorry?" Emily asks.

Kathleen nods.

"I forgive you," Emily says.

Kathleen smiles.

"Kathleen. Would you like for these people to leave for the next thing i'm gonna say?" A woman asks.

Kathleen nods, but get's Emily's hand.

"Mr and Mrs. Wolf. I'm sorry you need to leave the room," the woman says.

The two leave.

"Now. Kathleen. You are an adult. So. I can't chose anything. But. I HIGHLY recomend you pick up therapy with me. Of course it's going to be hard as you are mute. But. Sucidal behaviour is on the list of the type of things that get you into therapy," the woman says.

"I'm sorry. But. As Kathleen is mute. Can you tell me about her-? Well. 'Reason behind this terrible deed', if she says Yes," Emily says.

"Normally that wouldn't be something with my Job. But. I will have to say Yes. Only since Kathleen is mute. But. Not to you. Only to parent's and/or sinificant other," the woman says.

"Well. I do not know Then. Thank you for talking about this situation to me as much as you can do at the moment," Emily says.

"No problem ms. Now. After the shamefull accident, i believe i have no right to tell you to do anything," the woman says turning back to Kathleen.