30

Kathleen and Emily sit on their Journalism class.

"Everyone. Sit up!" The Professor yells.

Most get up. Some continue sitting.

"Now. This window," the Professor says  pointing to a broken window.

"Someone thought it would be funny to break that window. Do you know, Where the rock landed?" The Professor asks.

They all Wait. Some laughing.

"It went in the back of my skull. Now. I heard that i was lucky," the Professor says.

A boy throws the trash on her desk.

"Jam. Would you mind?" The Professor asks.

He rolls his eyes.

"Now my husband and i had a little chat," the Professor says.

Jam whispers to his friends.

"The thing is. His classroom is at the end of this hall. So. Go to him, If you have problems. Now. The back of my skull has to seen by Gabriella," the Professor says.

"Hey! Where the Fuck are you going Shit?" Jam asks.

"Don't call me a SHIT," She says.

"Chill. Everyone," Emily says.

Jam and his gang laugh.

"The fook. Are ye still fookin' kids?" Kathleen asks.

The Professor leaves the room.

(Some shits bulling my English teacher. I absolutely love the way She is. People just don't get it. No one is perfect. I have HUGE respect for her. Huge means HUGE. I'm not kidding. She is absolutely amazing and a strong woman. I Also love English. The subject. I love her way of teaching it. "My name is _____. And no one here is getting a 10 on the end paper Unless They are on an unbelieveble level." Do you wanna know, Who got a fuckin' best grade! Well. It's better than that actually. One two three. ME! I got the best grade. It's not, Why i like her. BUT. OH MY FUCKING GOD! I created this story because of her. Since i wanted to know more English. It has got me here. She is amazing! This is Honestly a HUGE thank you to her. ~Fianna.)

"She is so evil," a girl says.

"She isn't Anne," Emily says.

"You know i have to go by buss?" Anne asks.

"Yea'," Kathleen says.

"Ones i had to stay to take the computers back. I was almost late from the buss," Anne says.

"Wasn't that the time you threw your books at the professor and called her names?" Emily asks.

"Yeah. But. Still," Anne says.

"It wasn't right of her. Nor was it right of you," Emily says.

Kathleen looks at the clock every two seconds.

"What is it?" Emily asks.