Last part

Emily and Kathleen are much older. They have could of children. Oldest already has a family. It just happen's that-.

"Hi Cassie," Kathleen says.

The two years old giggle's in her granny's arm's.

"She truely is cute," Eko says.

"She is," Aqua. Emily's and Kathleen's oldest says.

Cassie smiles and Aqua takes her into her arm's.

"I love you," Eko says. Kissing Aqua on the lips.

"I can't believe you are 34 weeks with your second! Already!" Emily says.

Aqua giggle's.

"I can't believe it either. I can't believe I have the same week to give birth as my brother's wife," Aqua says.

"Someone talked about me?" Carol asks.

Her voice is Painfully quiet.

"Love you," Alex says.

Alex is another of Kathleen's and Emily's children.

"Aw," Carol says.

Kathleen feel's something tap her shoulder.

"Oh. Hi Séan," Kathleen says.

Their third child. Séan. Is mute. He was born without being able to speak. He understands speaking. Just can't speak himself.

"Cassie. Do you see Séan?" Aqua asks.

"Uncle Séan," Cassie says.

Séan is very liked by Cassie tho he can't speak. He is fun to play with.

"Can you do magic trick's?" Cassie asks.

Also. Séan does magic. Like. Coin's behind ear's and things like that. Séan nods and show's his empty hands. Then he place's a hand on Cassie's. He looks up. Making Cassie do the same. He makes a coin travel down his sleeve. It does on top of his hand. He quickly puts it inside his fingers. All this happens so fast it's hard to follow.

"A coin!" Cassie yells in amazement.

Séan get another coin behind Cassie's ear.

"H-How?" Emily asks.

Séan smirks. Everyone thought the coin in his sleeve was the trick. So. They followed that. No one noticing the other hand putting getting a coin and going behind Cassie's ear.

"Clap's," Alex says.

They all clap as Séan bows.

"I saw one of your show's. Looked amazing," Carol says.

Séan blushes. He does show's with magic. Not the best paying Job. But. Whatever someone enjoys.

"I did too. Looked truely amazing," Aqua says.

Aqua is going to be a teacher in some years. She skipped two grade's. So. Closer to finishing.