18

Kathleen wakes up as sun rudely wakes her up.

"Ms. McLaine. You may leave today," a nurse says.

Kathleen looks at the nurse. She has pink hair and grey eyes. She seems very very short. Probably more than a head Shorter than a normal woman. Her glasses are round and are grey. Her eyes are like cat's. The nurse also has a thing on her chest. It read's 'Erica Babcock.' Erica also has paper's on her.

"Ms. Can you please stop looking at me?" Erica asks.

Kathleen nods with a wink.

"Ms," Erica says quietly.

Kathleen rolls her eyes and gets off the bed.

"Well. Um. I have to give you this," Erica says.

Kathleen takes the paper and waves.

"Oh yeah. I had to get you out," Erica says.

"Pretty head forgets things?" Kathleen asks so quietly Erica doesn't hear.

"You said something? Probably not. You are mute," Erica says.

'I actually got away with it? Wow.'

Kathleen and Erica walk out to the other three.

"See ye," Kathleen says with a wink at Erica.

The other three look at Kathleen together.

"By-Bye Flower," Kathleen says blowing a kiss.

Erica seems very awkward.

"Ms-," Erica says.

"Kathleen, Hon," Kathleen says.

'Am i actually doing this? I was over this! Now i am flirtin' with a nurse to show a point?'

Erica turns without saying Goodbye.

"What the heck?" Ralph asks.

Kathleen smiles.

"Good to see ye too," she says.

"How drunk are you?" Emily asks.

Kathleen rolls her eyes.

"She ain't that ugly," Kathleen says.

"I thought you were straight! Not a lesbian," Clara says laughing.

"I ain't a lesbian," Kathleen says.

"What?" Clara asks.

"I ain't straight," Kathleen continues.

Kathleen looks over at the paper.

"What is it?" Clara asks.

"They know me way to well," Kathleen says.

(It's in Kathleen's Persona. Don't stop reading. I just want to test out way's to show persona. This is my first one. Seeming like someone changed completely until i show, How it is in their Persona. Let's say. Well. Let's take Clara. In the start she was a character supose to be Kathleen's crush. She was given this way of being an Angel. I mean. The person She was IRL.. She was my Angel. I liked her unbelievebly. Now i've started to add flaws. Then i noticed it was trying too hard to make her the second main character. So. I created Emily. Clara actually hates sweets. She seems like a person to love them. No. She absolutely hates them. She is just one thing. Kathleen and everyone else are my oc's. I try to make them people. It takes me long to update. But. These people are in everything i do. Everything i see is added here. There is no clear ending here. I create this story every-fucking-minute of my life. I create the story i'm writing every minute. I have my life on this story. I live my stories. Please. I love that people actually read this. Just. I'm doing this to escape my own life. Selfish? Yes. I block everyone, when i start writing. Everything, but these characters take back Seat. My character ain't one word. Kathleen isn't only depressing. They aren't real. BUT. They are so very close my heart. Thanks for reading this Authors note. ~Anna/Fi.)