AU 1: Weekend With Caine

Wow,,, only 42 parts it took me to finally make an alternate universe. Clap clap School Bus Sam the Sammy Sam Man,,, way to go

Btw this is from the story I'm doing reconstruction on. This AU was the only au worth saving out of all 5. Jeez I was a horrible writer 10 months ago. If your wondering how this au made it's way over to this story it's because I'm supposed to have all my aus here. It's just more organized m8s. 

Oh yeah and it has a butt ton of smut so yeah

~The Fire~

The 3 were in class working on a history project when the fire alarm sounded. Most of the kids weren't too scared, as they assumed it was a drill.
"Huh," said the teacher said as she tucked a loose hair behind her ear, "I didn't know they were planning a drill today."
The class made their way into the halls. Other teachers and classes poured into the hallway too. Although, this fire drill felt a little... off. Teachers never looked confused during fire drills. But today they looked around like a lost child.
"Um, Mr. Brown, Mr. Brown!" the teacher called.
"Ah! Mrs. Crolla! Just what I needed! Did no one tell me there would be a fire drill today?"
The blood drained from Mrs. Crolla's face.
"Shit," she breathed.
"Dr. McKay! Was there supposed to be a fire drill today?" she asked nevously.
"They didn't tell you either?" she answered.
"Oh my God! I don't think this is a drill!" she said too loudly. All of a sudden, the hallways went quiet. All eyes were on Mrs. Crolla.

"AAAAHHHH!" a shriek of terror interrupted the silence. A girl, who people called Taylor, pointed to the end of the hall. There were no classrooms on that end, so no one noticed the fire currently consuming the entire heater.
"Fire!" she screamed.
Several shrieks burst from the crowd, causing Drake to cover his ears with the palms of his hands. Caine and Diana did the same.

The fire grew larger. More kids screamed. People flocked down the stairs. The fire department was there within minutes. 

~The Invite~

"I'm sorry honey but all the flights are booked! There's no way we can travel that far without a flight! There must be some way to get through the night."
All the kids around him were getting picked up by parents and relatives, some spending the night in hotels, but not Drake.
"Mom are you sure?" he said over the phone. "I have no one to stay with and no where to go!"
"Honey I'm so so sorry but this is completely out of my control. I can't book a flight right now the airport is packed. By the time I got there it would be tommorow."
"Whatever. I'll call you back later."
"Alright Drake. I love y-"
Drake hung up and put his head in his hands. The bench he was sitting on was old, rusty black metal. Caine walked over.
"Nice huh? Maybe we won't have to go to school for a while."
When Drake didn't respond, he asked, "What are you sulking about now?"
"My parents can't pick me up." He said with his head down.
Caine stood for a second, and walked off. Drake scoffed and leaned back on the bench.
"So much for an ally." he muttered.

A few minutes had passed. A middle-aged woman with blonde hair and a fragile frame walked up to him.
"Hello," she said.
Drake looked up, anticipating what she had to say.
"My son tells me you don't have a place to stay and I just felt really bad. I mean, you're only 14 right? You shouldn't not have somewhere to stay; so I'm asking you if you would - uh - want to spend the night at our house?"
Before Drake could say something, she continued.
"We have a guest bedroom with clothes and it's own bathroom, you would have complete privacy and, to my knowledge, you and Caine are friends, so I assume you would have a lot of fun right?" The woman was being very nice, nicer than anyone Drake had ever met.
"I - I uh, s-sure. I'll go with you," he stuttered as he realized he was talking to the woman of the guy he was fucking. The woman, Caine's mom, seemed to note some introvertness, which was obviously false. But she smiled and said "Great! Come with me. We'll be so pleased to have you!"
As Drake walked, he noticed a slight smirk from Caine.
"You're welcome." he said.
"Caine." His mom countered.