AU: A Flower Shop and a Tatto Parlor Pt. 2

Smol nsfw :o

_________________________________

Just a couple minutes from sundown, Drake sighed, cleaning off one of the tattoo needles. He stared out the store front window, which went from the ceiling to the floor. Glass paint decorated the view with intricate designs he made himself. What he saw was the flower shop. They had finally hung up a sign with the new name for the small town florist. Petal to the Metal it read.

There wasn't the usual group of people here in the evening. The people he usually saw getting drunk tattoos had not stopped to get a piercing they would regret. They were outside, across the street, some with a significant other, some with a friend or dog. They all had one thing in common: they had ditched the parlor for the flower café. The store had strung yellow christmas lights up on the patio. Retro, half rusted metal tables and vases of daisies lined the outside of the store front. Inside, people gathered, smelling roses and laughing, enjoying the calming music and gentle aura. Outside was just as crowed with people dancing on the red brick road, sitting at the tables with their milk tea and pets.

Because of this new business, Drake let a couple employees out early. They wouldn't be needing that many workers tonight. He glanced back at Caine, sitting at the reception desk in front of the door. He liked Caine, hard working, handsome, educated, but he was with someone else. If it hadn't been for them...

"Caine," Drake said as he walked up to him. The brunet looked up from the table of paperwork and appointments. "I'll take care of that. Go home."

"What? Really? Why?"

"We don't have that many patrons right now and we close in about an hour 'n a half. The shop, café, flower shit, whatever it is," his words faultered just a bit. "It's stealing some of our business. I won't be needing your help tonight. You and Panda and Orc. Penny isn't even working right now, she went home an hour ago, like a smart person."

"Well..." Caine looked at the computer, it's light illuminating his workspace. He had forgotten to turn on a light, not having noticed the sun going down. "Who will help you?"

"I won't be needing help." He sounded dismal, a bit annoyed.

"Okay... Okay yeah. Just let me..." He picked up his leather satchel and patted Drake's shoudler before heading out.

The blond sat down in the swivel chair Caine had warmed, dragging his hands down his face in fatigue. He thought of taking a drag from a cigarette, but stopped himself.

He had another comfort waiting for him at home if he just got through tonight.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

8:30 pm. Fridays. Those were the best days of the week for Diana and Astrid.

Diana happened to be wearing a bralette and lace panties Astrid had gotten her.

"You look so nice in red." The blonde was lying down in Diana's bed. She wore a dark blue silk night slip, hair down from its usual ponytail.

"Mmmhhh shut up." Diana walked over from the closet, laying next to Astrid. Her hand dragged up her girlfriends body, full intent on getting something from her tonight. A small sigh escaped the girl's lips before pressing them to Diana's. The brunette climbed on top of Astrid, removing her slip as the blond did the same with her panties. She took it upon herself to slowly lift Astrid's jaw, exposing her neck, to give her a hickey.