Lemon Boy

I call him that because he's bitter.

He hates when I call him that. His nose will scrunch up and he'll try to hit me. The good kind of hit, mind you.

But he's also sweet.

It can take some work to find that sweet inside but you can find it if you really want to.

But you have to really want to.

I did. Now I happen to have a citrus friend.

He's rough on the outside and sour on the inside but I still enjoy him for some reason. As I said, I found what some aren't willing to find.

He plays the violin and the piano. He draws. But usually he only plays sad music and draws gore. I try to ignore it.

He's not afraid to pick up things I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. Mainly bugs.

But he usually picks up bugs to torture them and stuff. I try to ignore it.

He likes to kiss me.

But usually he only does it because he feels like it and not because he really loves me. I try to ignore it.

He wears my clothes when he wants to. Sometimes he'll put on my cologne. He doesn't do it because he loves the fact that it's mine. He does it because he loves the smell.

"It smells like you, Caine."

I try to ignore a lot of things but I'm never successful. I still see the things he draws, I still hear the music that belongs at a funeral, a still feel and taste his kisses.
My cologne is now his scent.

I don't try to ignore that one though. I like him in my clothes.

I like that bittersweet sourpatch of a human.

I'll figure out why someday, probably.

But for now me and lemon boy are trying to get through the Fayz. There's no more cologne and the piano was broken by God-knows-who. His violin has collected dust. He doesn't draw anymore. Bugs are for eating, not for torturing. He doesn't kiss me anymore either.

And now he's mad all the time. Now he's not even bittersweet, he's just bitter. He's the bad kind of sour.

I hate it. I hate the Fayz.

Lemon Boy is just Drake Merwin now. He used to be something so much better.

I miss you lemon boy.

Please come back.

-Caine