gunshot

. " Theodora and Daryl come with me, everyone else in the RV NOW!" Rick yelled while moving out.

" Rick!"'Daryl called after him. " You should stay, make sure everyone's safe. Thea and I got this." Rick realised that he was right and made his way back to camp.

" Help! HELP!" I was relieved to hear that that voice wasn't Carl's, but that relief instantly changed into worries. What I saw there was a man kneeling next to Carl's bloody body.

"SHIT" I instantly dropped to my knees and started crying. " Daryl, get Rick and Lori!" I managed to say between sobs. he ran as fast as he could back to the camp. I looked up at the heavy man next to me. I stood up and raised my gun to his head.

" WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!"

" I... I'm Otis. I didn't mean to shoot him. he was behind my deer, and the bullet passed through the deer and into him." I was so ready to shoot him. my finger was already pressing the trigger. but then I realized that if he had a camp with medical supplies, then that may be Carl's only chance. I again dropped the gun and knelt next to Carl.

" Your okay, Carl. you'll be okay. you're fine." I explained while running my fingers through his bangs. hes so good looking. I wondered how he could ever fall for a girl like me, dirty blond hair, blue eyes, and freckles. at that moment, I saw how much I really did love him, and if he... if he were to... slip away... I probably would have fed myself to the walkers and staged it like an accident.

Lori and Rick had finally arrived.

" My boy, no!" Lori sat down next to me. she rapped her arm around me and squeezed. Rick held a gun up to Otis's head.

" Do you have a camp with medical supplies?" He yelled at him.

" Yes... Yes even a doctor." Rick lowered his gun and pulled Otis up from the ground.

" You are gonna take us there, and you are gonna get him the medical care he needs."

" Uhh... Yeah! Uh, just follow me." Rick lifted Carl up and followed Otis. Lori and gunshot any walkers that got too close for comfort. We ran for what felt like hours, but was only say ten to twenty minutes. when we finally got there, there was an Asian boy out on the deck watching us through binoculars.

" Hershel!" He cried out. he ran inside and came out with an older man. he came over to us and quickly scanned Carl.

" Come inside with me now." We hustled into his house. " is it a bite?"

" No, he was shot. shot by your man."

" Directly?"

" No, it seemed to have passed through a deer first."

" Get him on the bed, now!" Rick did so.

"is he... is he dead?" Rick asked in a very worrisome tone.

" No, he's unconscious. but if he doesn't come to quickly, we.May lose him. before we do any cooperation, though, he needs to come to so he knows." By this time I was sitting in a chair by the side of the bed, squeezing Carl's hand and crying. I just looked at him, his irresistible features, his cute sheriff's hat resting on his head. he was perfect. he couldn't die. not now. not like this.