Dont say goodbye

"Thea Beth Daryl and I are going out on a run dad."

"No, keep Daryl here. take glenn. these prison gates might burst with walkers, and if that happens we need Daryl here. and Glenn is good at runs."

"Okay. but we're going now. sooner we leave sooner we get back."

" Atta boy! keep safe"

"Okay." off we went. we drove for what seemed like forever. there was nothing in the direction we were. Going in. but then, we found a single super market.

"Thank god! I couldn't sit in that car any longer!" Beth exclaimed. we went inside in formation, jut incase there were any walkers. once we were in, we saw two muscular men by the door.

"This store is taken."

"What do you mean, 'taken'?" Glenn asked.

"You speak English? it's taken. it's ours. get lost. we have five others in the back ready to come at you too."

"Well we have teens, elders, a baby, we need this stuff more than you do just let us in."

"Glenn, it isn't worth it. let's just hit the stores a little while further." Beth said. we started leaving when the man grabbed Glenn by the shoulder.

"Hold up," he announced. "You guys got a camp? I'm Dave, that's tony. we got Randall, Dom, Mickey, al, mike, and nick in the back. we can go back with you."

"Our leader's not here," Glenn began. "it's his choice."

"Then bring us to him. trust us."

"No, you trust us. we'll be back.

"We'll be back. that's what they all say. but you're never going to come back!" he pulled out a huge knife and stabbed Beth twice in the stomach. "now do you know I'm serious?"

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" I yelled while shooting him in the head. carl took out tony. as the rest came out, we shot them all. I was shocked. carl knelt to the ground.

"Beth? Beth, can you hear me?"

"Yeah," we heard in a very faint voice.

"Beth you're going to be okay." a huge herd of walkers started coming.

"Shit" I whispered

"Go," she mumbled. "the walkers will get you if you aren't quick. I'm gonna die. i'll slow you down. go. go or I will never forgive you." Carl looked to me. I knew what we had to do. I knelt next to carl. "fight, thea. you're strong. you'll make it. i'll watch over you."

"I love you Beth" the heard was getting closer.

"Run now!" she said as loud as she could. "no goodbyes. they're too sad. just run." and that's what we did, watching the ready mart get swallowed by walkers. I heard one scream, but that's it. at least it was quick.