She'll be just fine

In the distance I saw carl and Glenn supporting Amy and Rick looking out for walkers, gun at the ready side to side.

"Amy!" I called out. I released from loris grasp and began to run to them.

"Mom!" Carl yelled. " Go into the R.V! Get medical supplies! Now!" Lori hustled into the R.V.

"Amy?! Amy!" I went to her side."

"It's not a bite!" I was relieved to hear her speak. " It's just a scratch."

"Oh god amy! not 'just a scratch!' that's a big deal!" I slid the door open to the R.V. Carl sat Amy down.

"Out of my way!" Hershel said. he went up to amy. Everyone, out of the RV except for maggie. I need my space." We obeyed.

It felt like forever as we stood there at the R.V. you know, I never thought that I'd be so thankful for a motor vehicle, but that RV gets us through everything. Mostly because it's all we've got. Maggie stepped out and confronted us. I was holding my breath, hoping she wasn't the bearer of bad news.

"It's just a scratch, she's gonna be fine. she just needs the bandages. she has no sign of the disease whatsoever."

We all let out a sigh of relief.

"Can we go in?" Lori asked.

"Three at a time at most." First Rick,Dale, and Daryl went in. then Carol Sophia and beth, then carl, rick and i. before I went in, I froze, thinking about what image may be awaiting me. Carl turned to me. He reached out his hand.

" Come on, Blondie. It's okay." I took his hand and followed him into the rv.

"Well, you took long enough!" Amy exclaimed. " I thought you'd be the first one in!" She smiled and let out a laugh. that's how I knew that Amy was gonna be just fine.