Dont be the suicide king

S We turned the first corner we could find just to get out of sight from those guys. Once we turned, I just sat down against the wall, hugging my gun.

"I just... I just killed my best friend."

"No, you didn't." Carl reassured me.

"She was hurt, she needed help, help shXSe could have gotten, and I left her for thSe walkers. I killed my best friend, carl. I might as well have been the asshole that stabbed her."

"Theodora, don't think like that. she asked to be left behind. she sacrificed herself for the greater good. now that's not on you. It was all wrong place, wrong time."

"VERY wrong place, wrong time! what will we tell everyone? yeah... We left her as walker bait?"

"WE DIDNT LEAVE HER AS WALKER BAIT! I'll tell them. it's okay. it's always hard to lose someone, and it's been happening a lot. hell, two of the times it was me!"

"I'm just not sure how much more death i can take! hopefully the next death will just be mine!"

"YOU DONT SAY THAT! YOU DONT EVER SAY THAT! IF YOU DIED, I'D FUCKING KILL MYSELF! PULL THE TRIGGER THE VERY DAMN SECOND! I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT! AM I THAT UNIMPORTANT EVEN?! YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVE ME, BUT NOW YOU WOULD JUST KILL YOURSELF AND LEAVE ME?! THIS ISNT OUT OF THE BLUE, IVE SEEN THE LOOK ON EVERYONE'S FACES, THEY ARE ABOUT AT THE POINT OF STABBING THEMSELVES STRAIGHT IN THE HEAD!"

"Carl I..."

"No. I won't let you. if you ever take a gun or a knife and even look as If you were gonna end it all i'd... i'd break your arms first! we're gonna make it Theodora. all of us are going to make it."

"How could you say that after this?! I want to die my way not eaten alive by flesh eating monsters!"

"That ain't gonna happen to you Theodora I will die for you i will feed my fucking self to the walkers if I have to but no walker will EVER kill you I swear to god. I swear to god damn god."

"Guys we really have to go," Glenn said.

"Let's go. Let's all get back. it's getting late, and it was a long day." Carl started walking.

"Carl I didn't mean to..."

"If you didn't mean it why would you say it? let's just go. when we get back go into our quarters."

"Carl I'm not your daughter, I'm not your wife and I'm sure as he'll not your problem. you don't need to lock me up in some room to keep me away from the world. look over there. a walker. I'm sure it's killed people. we can't help but see it,"

"Yeah, well you're my girlfriend, and I want to protect you. and I didn't ask you to go to our quarters to hide you, I didn't think you'd want to hear me explain that Beth is dead! let's just go. just don't become the suicide king when we get back like some of the others."