Abbandoned and tired

We woke up to the sound of walkers pressing against the R.V door. we immediately sprung from the blanket. carl pulled out his knife and started stabbing them. I looked out the window. everyone was gone, except I could hear Beth screaming. I knew she was in trouble, so I began fussing with the back door that hadn't been opened in ages.

" Don't go out there Thea." Carl warned.

" Beth is screaming! I have to..."

I'll go first, then when I signal you follow. we always stay together. that's how we get it done." Carl explained while killing the last walker at the door to clear an exit. He left the R.V. I heard his gun blasting. I was already probably the only Jewish girl in Atlanta, but at that moment I was praying PRAYING that everything would be okay. In Hebrew and like a Cristian, just hoping one way would work. The gun stopped blaring. Beth's screaming concluded.

They're dead! I thought.

Oh god no!

That was when I felt the pull on my arm.

" Now Theodora, let's go!

" We can't drive!"

" Beth can. Let's go!" it's funny remembering that Beth is 17 and we're only 14, because she's such a great friend! Anyway, we got into the car and the engine roared.

" They would've went that way, There's a prison there and my daddy probably would have told everyone to go there." Beth explained. That's where we headed.

" I can't believe that they left us." I stated. " We're a group! I mean, they weren't even kind enough to wake us up?!"

" Hun, I'm sure that there were complications..."

" WHAT COMPLICATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN OUR LIVES?! I UNDERSTAND LEAVING ME BEHIND BUT YOUR MOM AND DAD AND BETH'S DAD AND SISTER, IT MAKES NO SENSE!" I yelled.

" Ssh, I know, I know." he said rubbing my arm. It was basically pitch black other than The car's head lights. a walker tried climbing through the window. It was a strong son of a bitch.

" Fuck off bastard." I said right before sticking a knife through its brain. " Beth, do these windows roll?" I asked. I was so damn sick of walkers trying to 'hop in' ever second.

" Lemme check." They did. I just snuggled into Carl and drifted back to sleep.