Proposal

Carl and I had broken away from the rest of the group and were hooking up when we noticed Maggie come out of her room sobbing. other people were also taking notice. Glenn had tears in his eyes too. they were right in the middle of everybody now.

"Maggie..."

"Glenn, I said..."

"My turn maggie. stop crying honey. honey wasn't on the list. It's okay. just let me explain to you and I'm sure you'll still love me." he wiped away maggie's tears. "Danielle is my mom and lily is my grandma. their Korean names at donaku and lokiuy. the reason I said their names..." he stopped.

"Go on..."

"At university of atlanta, you know, where I went to school, college guys were after me because I didn't have a girl. doing... unspeakable things.i came home devastated, and my mom came to me, handed me two slips of paper and said 'she's out there' this was the night of the outbreak. they were the vows from my dad and my grandpa. when I was rehearsing them, I must have used their names so many times that they stuck in my head. I put my own touch though, of coarse. but pretty much everyone forgets that we aren't married, so..." Glenn got down on one knee, and pulled an engagement ring out of his jeans pocket. sorry there's no case, but Maggie Lauren Greene, will you marry me?" a huge smile smacked onto Maggie's face.

"Even after what a bitch I 'was in there?"

"And forever and ever babe."

"YES!!!!"