like normal

This was the day that Carl was gonna walk again. We were gonna give it time though, because it was still early.

" What were you thinking, you know, the second the bullet hit and you fell to the ground?"

" the last thing that I remember thinking was ' oh shit. don't die. not now. Thea needs you'" I blushed a little. " how about you?"

" Well first I want you to know that I never left your side."

" okay, thank you. but what were you thinking?!"

" I was holding your hand and was looking at you, and I thought, ' Theodora, how did you get so lucky? how could that beautiful boy in front of you love you as much as you love him?," Carl began to blush now, too.

" if anyone's the lucky one it's me. You may have been the first to say it, but I've had the feelings since I was like, seven."

" God I love you." We once again engaged in a long kiss.

" Woah! PDA!" Rick said while walking in. We just laughed. "So Carl, you ready to be out and about?"

" Hershel said that we should wait until four to ensure a full recovery, so..."

" No no Theodora, I think I'm ready."

" Well okay then." I grabbed one of his arms and Rick grabbed the other, then we hoisted him up and onto his feet. at first he was sort wobbly and flinched with pain a couple of times, but then in only a couple of minutes he was walking like normal again.