🎃Halloween Special🎃

Yay~! My first Halloween special!! 🎃 👻 😆

And yes Yuna is dressed as Ruby Rose, I was debating on which of Ruby's outfit she should wear before settling on Ruby's volume 1-3 outfit.

I tried to resist dressing Yuna up as Ruby because of their similar appearances and the obvious fact that Yuna is a fan of RWBY but I couldn't especially after seeing episode 1-2 of RWBY volume 5 😆

(Beware some spoilers if you haven't seen the episodes)

*Deep breath*

OSCAR TOLD RUBY SHE HAS SILVER EYES I KNEW HE WOULD SAY THAT!!!!!

*Whispers* I ship Oscar/Ruby

ADAM HOLY CRAP I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT!

AND WEISS IS IN TROUBLE NOW!

*This chapter has nothing to do with the main story*

Enjoy!

Halloween had finally arrived and Yuna was really excited, more than usual since Licht and Lawless were here to celebrate with her.

There were three Jack'o Lanterns placed around the apartment, one on the kitchen counter with a scary face carved on it, another was placed on the table in the living room with drama mask carved on and the last one was on the kitchen table decorated with angel wings and a halo. 

It was easy to tell who carved which pumpkin.

They were also planning to go out trick or treating with the others once the sun sets.

Ding!

Yuna smiled at the sound of the timer going off and pulled on a pair of oven mitts.

"Are they done?" Lawless peered around hopefully from the corner of the kitchen area.

He was dressed as The Phantom of the Opera, his mask was in the table which he would put on later.

"Yup." Yuna nodded pulling out a tray of pumpkin shaped sugar cookies.

"Finally!" Lawless cheered entering the kitchen.

The Servamp reached out for a cookie.

"Ow!" He cried when Yuna slapped his hand away.

"Not yet Lawless, I need to decorate them with frosting." Yuna sternly said poking his nose.

"Awww," Lawless whined.

"Otherwise you'd just end up eating them all." Licht scoffed walking in.

The Eve was (unsurprisingly) dressed as an Angel, he had traded his black hoodie for a white one with a golden halo on his head.

Licht had even asked Yuna to place some gold glitter by his eyes, some was in his hair.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Hm?" Yuna curiously turned towards the front door, holding a tube of orange colored frosting.

"Lawless can you get the door for me please?" Yuna asked.

"Sure," Lawless nodded.

~ooOoo~

'Maybe it's big brother Sloth with his Eve,' Lawless thought before opening the door.

He wished he hadn't.

"Trick or Treat! Kyahahahaha!" Kisekio laughed holding out a ghost themed Halloween bucket.