Shattered Trust

I honestly...had no idea I would post this today ^^; I've been watching Mob Psycho 100

Thankfully winter break starts REAL soon and I need that break to sleep in, I've recently been getting more tired lately and it feels like I'm not getting enough sleep *sighs*

Enjoy!

When Yuna woke up the next morning she was confused to find herself on her bed, knowing that she fell asleep in the living room last night.

Then she remembered Kisekio.

Was he asleep in the living room?

Throwing the covers off, Yuna walked to the living room, half expecting the greenette to be asleep in the blanket fort they created.

To her surprise the living room was clean, the blankets were neatly folded and placed in the couch and the bowls of popcorn were washed and put to dry.

"Did, Kisekio do all this?" Yuna asked herself in surprised.

'Why did he leave? He could have slept over if he wanted to...wait, what am I saying?' Yuna shook her head.

Kisekio was...odd, he could have killed her in her sleep but he didn't, he just put her to bed, cleaned up the living room before leaving.

He's strange Yuna nodded to herself.

A smile curled her lips.

'But I guess in good way.'

Her phone started to ring.

Yuna picked up her phone and looked at the screen, there was an unknown phone number on the screen.

Who could be calling? She wondered before she answered.

"Hello?"

"Nee-chan?"

It was the twins.

"What's wrong?" Yuna asked.

"There's a maid in here we don't recognize," Yuri answered.

She was keeping her voice quiet, meaning that the twins had probably taken Dodo's phone.

"Maybe Yamane-san just hired her recently." Yuna said wanting to calm the twins down.

"It's not just that Nee-chan" Mari spoke next "She seems really different from the other maids, we all get a bad feeling from her."

Yuna narrowed her eyes, and was quiet for a moment.

"Nee-chan?"

"I'll be there soon."

~ooOoo~

Yuna crouched down on the tree branch as she kept her eyes on the Alicien Mansion.

If all the kids were uncomfortable with this unknown maid then something was going on.

Placing her hand in the branch Yuna watched as ice spread over, encasing the hidden cameras from last time.

Once that was done she leaped over the gate and made her way to the mansion.

There was no way she could enter from the front door so that leaves one other option...

~ooOoo~

With a silent groan Misono turned over to his side.

'I can't sleep,' he sighed in the darkness of his room.