Bully Me : Chapter 17

[ello Since you guys helped me reach 10k reads, this is my way of saying a BIG thankyou to you guys!! I love you ! xx]

[I am such a bad friend >-<. Just realised that I forgot to dedicate a chapter to one of the sweetest persons, amazing writer and supporter of mine @youcantgetlostif ! So I am doing just that ^^ You should all go check out her stories, there are awesome *-* !]

Chapter 17

**

Louis spent hours coming up with valid reasons to throw at his bully. 

 Maybe if he called in sick Harry would ignore him this one time or maybe if he could lie about there being some stupid family ceremony he needed to attend, he could skip the bruising. Brooke's face flashed in his mind and he considered involving her in his scheme, but crushed the thought a second later. 

Louis knew his sister would never interfere in his personal matters, not after the scene he had created that morning. 

The clock ticked by and Louis's nerves strained to reason with the logical part of his brain. He was the class nerd, the go-to guy for solutions to various problems, yet when it came to producing a smart answer in time of need, Louis was utterly blank. 

 He saw no escape from his current nemesis. 

Finally, as the minutes hand leaped to three he gave up on his pathetic idea and stepped out of the front door, his heart thudding in his chest and panic riding high in his veins. However he went no further then a few feet away from the door. 

Louis stopped, his eyes taking in the scenery before him. 

The mowed lawn had been replaced by a road, covered with debris and pieces of broken glass bottles. Winds bellowing around him carried the smell of death and horror, a sharp metallic stench that attacked his nostrils. The street lamps were gone, in its place stood stick-thin pillars, the color of rotten bones, lighted up by hovering globes of yellow flames. 

There were no houses, no people around him. In its place was the dilapidated meandering road that went on, curving like a spearheaded snake up the hill and stopped at the edge of the stone castle. 

It was a castle unlike any other Louis had ever seen. The walls glowed with a sickly pale white light. Its towers bend over, as if crumbling down to the ground, feasted upon by some unspeakable disease. The wrought iron gates lay open, taunting him, challenging him to set foot on the other side. The bars were barely holding together, its middle molded together to form a twisted 'S'. 

Louis's mind scrambled to make sense of this vulgar symbol. Did the 'S' stand of Styles....Harry Styles? 

His head snapped up and he could distinctly make out three windows, lit by a dim light and opening into the rooms of unknown. It was probably the place where innocent people were tied and tortured for the monster's pleasure. 

Louis gulped in what little pure air he could find and took a hesitant step forward.

*

Immediately the view changed and he was back to standing in his own, familiar neighborhood sans the horrible stone castle. Lou's eyes widened in bewilderment and he looked from left to right, waiting for some demon to jump out of the bushes and attack him. But of course, none of his fears appeared before him.