Bully Me : Epilogue

[hellos :) I have finally managed to write the epilogue for 'Bully Me' ! I hope you guys like it :). This epilogue is dedicated to every single one of you wonderful readers for always supporting my story till the very end! *sniffles* I LOVE YOU GUYS! *blows nose* ok..uh..that's gross lol! *blows chocolate kisses towards you* each and every one of you is amazing! The silent readers, the users who commented and voted on all my chapters! love you! <3 oh...and the SEQUEL to BULLY ME -- Finding You, has been posted on my profile :) ]

Bully Me – Epilogue

One month later

**

“Hey guys! Would you’ll please hurry up!”

“Hold on, Ni! Stop running!”

“Zayn, I wanna go to the sea!” Niall whined and the others burst out laughing. They had barely climbed out of their cars when the Irish lad had begun running towards the beach, whooping and laughing like crazy.

“Is he always like this?” Harry asked, chuckling at the boy’s enthusiasm.

“Yeah, most of the time he is…” Zayn answered and ran behind him, chasing him into the water.

“They look so happy.” Louis mumbled, as he slipped his fingers into Harry’s hand and held onto him.

“Yes they are. I’m glad Zayn found a person like Niall, he is good for him.”

“Yes, I do agree. Zayn has always been so quiet.” Louis mused and Harry nodded his head.

“He found his light in Niall, just like I found mine in you.” Harry whispered in his ears and Louis stopped walking. Seeing the grimace on his face Harry burst out laughing.

“That was too cheesy wasn’t it?” he laughed some more and Louis joined him.

“Yes, it was. But I like the cheesy lines you use on me. It makes my heart thump faster and makes me fall in love with you more…you know.” Louis leaned forward and pecked him on the lips. Harry smiled into the kiss, and licked his lower lip, letting him know, he would love to have more than just a taste of Louis.

“Oh no…you don’t!” Louis shook his head and laughed, pulling away from Harry’s lips before it could turn into another hot make out session. They had sex before driving to the beach, and Louis was still sore on the inside. Although the lad secretly wondering how it would feel like, for Harry to take him on the beach.

That would be something.

“A penny for your thoughts…” Harry whispered into his ears and Louis jumped in surprise. He was so immersed in his own fantasy, letting his feet dig into the white sand that he didn’t realize Harry had moved behind him.

“Harry?” Louis whispered.

Harry turned to look at him, picking up the seriousness in his tone. He hadn’t heard it in quite some time. He wondered what had caused Louis to jump the moods so quickly, and silently waited for him elaborate.

“Do you still…think about it?” he asked in a quiet voice and Harry raised his eyebrow at him. Louis was staring at him, his hair flying in the wind, making him breathtakingly beautiful, but the sad and quiet look on his faced ruined it.

“Yes, I do.” Harry answered.

“Do you think… it would ever leave us?”

“No Lou.” Harry whispered and took hold of his hands, giving them a little squeeze. He dug his feet into the sand, letting the calmness around him, settle in his mind. Harry knew Louis had wanted to ask this question for a long time, but he hadn’t found the right time to do so.