Chapter 1

"Hey Liam," Niall sighed throwing himself to the bed after a long and hard day of school. It was one of the very few days of the fortnight where he would take a PE class and Niall never enjoyed those. He loved calculus and he loved trigonometry as well as literature and science. Sports classes were more of something he had never really succumb to liking as it made him feel unfit and just plain bad about himself. He liked the classes best when he was nothing less than the paramount of them.

Liam, who had been busy editing an essay on his desk, sighed. He felt obliged to get up, sitting next to his roommate whom had been staring at the ceiling out of curiosity.

"What's wrong Niall?" Liam sighs as he picks on his fingernail, pondering around to himself about the movie they should see that evening. As a big film fan it was also primitive and almost vital that Liam saw whatever movie was out in the near-by cinema by the bar and Niall just so happened to be involved with it.

 "I'm so bored and I'm tired... yes, I'm very tired. School was a drainer today." Niall peeps as he looks up at the dull grey ceiling above his head.

"You reckon?" Liam sighs biting his lip. 

"I mean, I know that they're all my friends and stuff – but, Josh kept talking to me and I was late for class." He pouted with a small laugh. 

"Oh good god – it's the end of the world." Liam chuckles out sarcastically. 

"It is Liam, don't make fun." He grins as he shakes his head – flicking his flat hair which was drooping on his forehead, up.

"Looking forward to the film tonight?" Liam asks as he raises an eyebrow, taking the subject onto another turn.

Niall had been chuckling to himself. He had always loved the inner-child which Liam carried with him it made him smile at the juvenile way he approached his life. Never really growing past the childish stage in his life. "It's a kid's movie Li." He smiles as he gets up with a heave. Liam stands to his feet as he fumbles over to his computer.

"Good. I love myself a kid's movie." Liam snickers as he lays out on Niall's bed, resting his head on his pillows.  

"Yeah well, it starts late tonight." Niall explains. "We should leave in a good half hour mate. Do you mind it being late?"

"Well, I wouldn't mind a late night out," He says as he pulls his trousers higher as they dipped down revealing his grey, clean Calvin Klein briefs. 

"Good." Niall says as he picks up his wrist-watch, checking the time.

 "I look forward to it." He smiles to Niall who had already made a bee line toward the kitchen, turning on the kettle to make a fresh cup of tea which he had been craving after a long day's work.

Niall walked out onto his small balcony which was connected to their medium sized room and breathed in the small steam coming out of the freshly made tea. He sat out on the cheap lawn chair which had a Spiderman pattern on it: Liam chose. He watched the smaller people from his perspective scurry around school – most likely the homework club and the extra curricula students who were there for either tutoring or sports playing both which Niall had no interest in.

He sipped the tea which he didn't really liked the taste of as he waited for the hours to tick by. He felt as though it was a stupid idea that he had to wait around boredly for him to go out so he decided to at least get on with some homework, getting it out of the way for the weekend which he wanted for himself and no other homework to bother him.

He placed his tea on the small plastic table as he got up, slid open the sliding glass door open, walking in and quickly shutting it behind him as he walks over to the computer which had been left on. He laughed quietly to himself. He could hear Liam singing quite loud in the shower. Amusing, Niall thought.