Chapter 9

A/N I’M SORRY FOR UPDATING SO FAST I’M SO ADDICTED TO WRITING THIS STORY I HAVE ABOUT 39742944 BOOKS TO UPDATE AS WELL SHITT AND THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER IM SO SORRY BUT DRAMA IS COMING AND THERE’S FLUFF IN THIS CHAPTER TO MAKE UP FOR THE LACK OF FLUFF THROUGH THIS BOOK SORRY

Zayn pulled back after slowly pashing me on his motorbike. I was surprised I didn’t pull him back, right-hooking him right in the kisser. Yet, I found myself with both of my hands holding onto his cheeks as I stared into his sweet golden eyes. I hated Zayn yet I care about him more than anything. I couldn’t wrap my head around the fact that every time I saw Zayn, as much as I verbally abused him, as much of a burden I was to him, he still manages to show some sort of affection to me.

James had been floating in the back of my mind, he was my boyfriend and everything I was doing was wrong. I was betraying Liam, my best friend who hated Zayn’s guts and I was sort of betraying myself. I swore that I wouldn’t get involved with him yet here I am, hovering beneath him while he slowly cradles me with his two arms, hands folding in and out through my hair.

Every time I had kissed Zayn, he would either give me a smirk right after it and walk off, leaving me to feel angry and hateful toward myself but right now, he was staring at me with loving eyes with his lip bitten. He was so beautiful, yet such an unbeautiful soul. He dwelled in me as if he were a ghost or memory which dated back years. 

I caressed his prickly yet smooth skin as I watched him lips. He looked so good with a mouth piercing, it made him seem like such a teenager, not the man he tried to be. It gave him a younger look and I loved it – it also felt very good against my lips which appreciated his puncture. I ran my fingers over it, turning it in place. His eyes don’t leave mine as he trails them over my face.

Usually, when James does this I blush feeling all of my insecurities come to light. I didn’t even flinch with Zayn, I felt so comfortable. I didn’t feel intimidated by his smirk nor did I feel scared by his angered eyes, I felt just relaxed. Perfectly calm with no worries to my mind.

My fingers went from his lips to his scar just beneath his eye. It seemed to be the oldest of them all, I didn’t bother to ask instead I just bit the inside of my lip as I made my way around it. It felt so soft compared to his rough skin. It reminded me of Zayn in a sense. He was just a big softie surrounded by all sorts of rough things, whether it being the dangerous men he hung around or the stupidly hazardous things he did. But Zayn had another side to him, I am witnessing that right now as he slowly strokes my face with such, care.

He gently places as small peck to my mouth as he pulls back. It takes me a while to re-open my eyes. I just wanted to stay there, enjoying his company, enjoying his touch. But I knew that wouldn’t be possible, I had to get out of here. I remembered I had a boyfriend, I remembered Zayn was a wanted criminal and I remembered how Liam told me to not get any more involved than I already was.

I felt like a hypocrite. I spoke so badly of Zayn yet right in this moment he suddenly was the most important thing to ever happen to me. He seemed so soft, so genuine and all I wanted to do was kiss him again.