Chapter 15

A/N Hey everyone, hope you like this one x

The Killers strike again, with another hit and run’

‘Man found with broken back and nose behind an alleyway – The Killers are suspected’

‘CCTV Footage has been found of some Bikie members punching innocent bystander in alleyway’

Zayn had been going out of control. All I had been hearing of ever since that day in school was the horrendous things he had been doing to people. When he told me that I would hear from him, I never expected it to be like this – in fact, this wasn’t anything I could’ve expected of him. Yeah, I knew him and his friends were very bad but I didn’t know they’d go to these extremes in such a short time.

James had even been telling me about their bad ways on our date nights and honestly, this was a lot for me to handle. He never suspected that anything went on between Zayn and I – I was very grateful about this. Liam wasn’t as shocked as I were to say the least. Whenever I’d talk to him about what they were doing he’d just shrug and say that they’re bad. Although, he did commend me quite a bit whenever I spoke of them in a bad, condescending way. Somehow, even more than James, Liam hated them. I didn’t have hate for them though, I had sympathy.

“Hey Liam” I sigh as I basically throw my backpack onto my bed, not even caring that there was a laptop in it. “You right mate?” He chuckles looking at my bag. “Yeah, everything’s all good” I drag out as I lay myself down. He comes over and sit on the side of my bed, with a small smile. “Tough day at school?” He asks.

“Mm no, it’s just I have a fair load of idiots in my classes” I chuckle as I sit up rubbing my face. “And God, my blazer is itchy” I shiver as I take my outer garment off, tossing it over onto my computer chair. “Don’t worry dude, I have one too many idiots in my class” He laughs as he scratches his head.

“Well that’s fair enough” I smile cheekily. He gets up and walks over to the kitchen cubicle, turning on the kettle, letting it boil. He leans on the counter looking like he was pondering hard about something. “How’s James?” He asks. “He’s great” I say dreamily, thinking about my loving boyfriend.

“Oh yeah? He dropped by earlier during my free” He shrugs as he goes and looks for a cup. “Did he? Damn, I missed him today” I frown as I play around with the bed sheets. “Yeah, he told me to tell you that he was going out tonight with some mate’s. He said it was his old friend’s birthday or something” Liam shrugs as he brings over two mugs of hot tea, placing one in my hand.

“Oh yeah, yeah.” I nod. “He told me about that” I smile lightly as I take a dry sip of my tea. “So it’s Friday night, got anything planned?” He asks as he sits back over on my bed with me. “Nah, I’ll probably spend a night in you know? It’s been a pretty rough week” I chuckle as I scratch my neck. “Right, well I’m heading off to George’s soon – I think I’m staying the night too so erm… Don’t wait up” He chuckles. “Yeah, fair enough” I nod.

“You don’t mind having the room for tonight?” Liam asks. “Yeah no worries bro, I was thinking of even going out to dinner by myself” I smile as I stir around my tea. “No, dude that’s sad” He chuckles. “Oh stop” I let out with a smile. “Yeah well, I better be off? I’ll finish this cup while I go pack some clothes” He says as he gets up, walking toward the bathroom with his mug, shutting the door behind him. I let out a bored sigh as I walk over to the computer, turning it on and waiting for it to load.