Chapter 10

A/N Hey, hope you like this one. We’re at chapter 10 already can you hear me crying? I don’t think I’ve had much dialogue so I thought, I would add a bit in here? Bit of a trial and error, so let me know what you think. This chapter doesn’t really have much in it – just a couple of sly messages and all I guess… Idk hahahahahha x :)

A lot can happen in a short amount of time. For instance, I was finally with James, the amazing guy who accepts me as I am. He was very decent, a smart lad with a lot of love to spread around. If anything he was perfect for somebody like me. He supports me, through thick and thin and I was always prepared to do the same. It was so amazing how accepting he was and how good we got along. We had a good lot in common, which to me, was a very important aspect in a relationship. Along the road, far further back before I got with James I met a guy called Zayn.

Zayn wasn’t like anybody I had ever met before. He was ‘bad-news’, he was somebody your mother warned you about talking to when you were a little kid. He smoked, was in a wanted gang, drove a motorcycle, he had an adequately large amount of tattoos and piercings, he smirked way too much for the average guy his age, he did ruthless, stupid things, he had bashed up James, haunted my mind for weeks, he had an unique ‘asshole’ personality and too top it off, he got me crazy about him.

I never had planned to fall for somebody like Zayn, especially since I have a boyfriend, who I’m sure would dump me if he ever found out my feelings. But Zayn, he was like a magnet to me; I could never stop and not think about him. After all, in my mind he was perfect. It seemed as if he were sculpted from Gods or something. Yeah, he came from the wrong side of the tracks but I was brought up not to judge people. Although, I have judged Zayn before, I couldn’t do it as of now. I had witnessed his sweet side and too be honest, I’d rather spend a whole day of Zayn being on his sweet side than ten days with James when he’s in a normal mood. I couldn’t really grasp onto the fact I was falling for Zayn.

I had no idea what Zayn and I were. We weren’t together nor were we lovers. All we had done was share a couple of kisses. But Zayn had me crazy about him. I was honestly underneath a big trance set by him and my mind and stomach ran in circles whenever I saw him.

It seems very uncanny that I finally found the perfect guy but I was also leading toward the bludging bad boy who had nothing to lose. But Zayn had such a way with me. He made me feel indescribable emotions that really tore me apart, in a good way. I wanted to go and kiss James yet at the same time, I wanted to go for a bike ride with Zayn and never come back.

I had been texting him for a week, ever since he gave me his number, back in the alleyway. I was very surprised by the nice gesture the first time I asked for it, he basically laughed and drove off. But he offered me his number this time, I wonder what this met? I wasn’t sure if he liked me at all, we have kissed before but yet again, he looked like he went around. I had mixed signals with Zayn, one minute who was smirking being a deviant little bad boy to the times where he was very sweet and took things very carefully with me. I was just a big ball of confusion right now. To me, I wasn’t cheating, yet on an intellectual level, I knew I was.

His friend Harry was even surprised when I emerged from the alleyway the day. He mentioned that Zayn would’ve at least had sex with me by now but we’ve only kissed a number of times. Zayn knew I was a virgin considering he was my first kiss. He respected me as a virgin I think and I don’t think he would’ve tried anything.