Chapter 26

A/N Hey guyyssss, I’ve missed ya! Anyway here’s the chapter – it’s a bit of a filler and all but I do hope you like it! xx

“Inside sources have circled that there has been foul play involved with the disappearance of student Niall Horan, they have said that the main suspect Zayn Malik, did in fact abduct Niall Horan. Source says that Niall was under some sort of mind game played by Malik which he is very well-known for as a respected gang leader. Police are underway looking for Horan.” Harry reads as small chuckles escape his lips.

I bury my face in my hands and groan out loud. Was Liam at all out of his mind? How could the media actually buy that lame reason that I was with Zayn? Real true friend, huh?

“Pretty ballsy to go back to the police even when I did break his nose.” Zayn laughs as he shakes his head approvingly. “How can you be so fine about this whole thing? Police are out looking for you guys.” I sigh as I pull my body away from him. “Oh come on babe.” He lets out breathlessly as he tries to pull me back into his body.

“Honestly Teddy-”

“Yeah Horan, you’re not so good with nicknames are ya’?” Louis scoffs as he puts away some of the plates from our dinner. “Oh shut up, I heard you call Harry Curly – like that’s original.” I retort. “Don’t make me jump this counter.” He warns playfully as he holds his hands over the bench.

“Ugh!” I groan. “You guys are going to get caught, then what are we supposed to do? Police are after you guys.” I suspire as I bite my lip. “When aren’t police chasing us?” Zayn asks with his eyebrows raised as he stands to his feet, pulling his hanging trousers up.

“Why are you all so like ‘chilled’ about this? It’s a big deal!” I let out as I stand to my feet as well, pacing around on the small spot I had.

“Blondie complaining is going to get you nowhere.” Harry calls as he walks in from the kitchen, flicking the lights in there off. “They’re not going to find us nor will we let them find us – we’ve been on the run for ages and we’ve only had minor little mishaps with the cops, other than that they haven’t even come close.” He says as he nods his head.

I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose as I look out of the window longingly. “So you’re telling me that the last place they’d look for a gang is a run-down hotel?” I ask with my eyebrows raised.

“If that makes sense.” Zayn chuckles. “Seems a little strange but somehow they haven’t even crossed paths with us – anyway, you are totally safe with us and I’m sure you know that babe.” He winks as he flexes his arm muscles through his thin tank top.

“Oh put them away.” I sigh as I roll my eyes. Zayn just laughs as he sits back down, pulling me by my hips back onto his knee. I huff as I lean my head into his neck.

“Liam nor the police will not be getting you anytime soon and that’s basically a promise.” Louis announces as he walks in, handing a coffee to Harry. “Maybe I want to go home.” I tease as I look up to Zayn, mumbling quietly.

“Oh yeah, I’d gladly deliver you.” He winks as he leans down and pecks me on the mouth. We pull back to the sound of Louis making vomiting noises. “Please boys, save it for later.” He says as he covers his eyes.