Chapter 4

A/N Hey I don’t even think people are reading this, but I like this story so imma continue anyway x

It had been a week and four days exactly since Zayn and I went on that little adventure causing me great regret, longing thoughts as well as a small pang of wanting to see him again. It wasn’t like I ever would though – I wouldn’t be surprised if he were in prison. He was the worst person I had ever met – figuratively speaking as to his attitude and behaviour, not his perfect good looks and charm. During this week, he had slightly drifted from my mind – with the help of Liam and soon enough, a week and four days later, I was ready to move on from the fact I had spent my first kiss with a biker.

Liam had been very great with the whole fiasco, he was supportive and he always told me to keep my head up and forget about the entire thing which was quite comforting to hear.

Although… with the council from Liam and the known fact in my mind that I was going to be safe, I couldn’t get his face out of my head. I mean, it was so perfect. With those beautiful golden eyes, almost as if they were gems found deep in some secluded place. He had clear, nice tan skin which had a light subtle on it causing his more masculine look appear. His hair was just amazing, it stood, wrecking all sorts of theories – snapping science in half.

Putting his soft lips and beautiful features aside, he was a jerk. He just left me there with hardly even a good-bye, leaving me with my dignity shoved onto the sidewalk. He left a mark on me though, a big fat mark which has been burning on me for a while. I wanted to see him again, I wanted to just teach that boy a lesson – well, I’d let Liam teach that boy a lesson.

“Niall!” Liam calls as he walks through the door, throwing his bag onto his bed. “Yes?” I sing as I watch him loosen his tie. “Good news” He smiles as he throws himself on his freshly made bed (Which I had nicely made) I roll my eyes. Liam was probably on about some sort of stupid Disney movie which was now on Blu-ray so we should go out and buy it.

“What is it Liam?” I sigh as I pick up one of the pencils which had been dropped on the floor as I sit at my desk. “Do you” He starts as he takes his blazer off “Know that new teacher’s aide for science? He comes in on Wednesdays?” He asks as he sits on the bed near my chair.

I know exactly the guy Liam is talking about and boy, is he gorgeous? He had lovely brown hair which is always styled into a messy quaff. He has green-brown eyes with a tinge of blue in them and he has a sexy, built body. Unlike, Zayn he is a very sweet guy who is always willing to talk to me.

God, I should stop comparing people to Zayn.

“Mr Maslow?” I ask as I look up from my paper. He nods his head frantically “What about him?” I ask bordely flicking a pen onto the floor. “Word is, he’s into you!” He smiles enthusiastically. This all had to be some sort of joke right? He was such the looker and I didn’t think this could be true at all. “Oh okay Liam, I could draw somebody as good looking as him” I chuckle sarcastically. “Well, you did kiss that Zayn kid right? He was hot! If I do say so myself” Liam smiles as I frown. I  thought we stopped talking about him.