Chapter 19

A/N Hey people, new chapter! Hazar hahaha! ilyyss x

“Wh-What do you mean I’m missing?” I scoff as I snatch the remote from Zayn’s warm hands, rewinding it so it replays. “I-I don’t know y-you’re not missing” He gapes as he continues to play the same bit which included ‘Police suspect foul play’. “I’ve got to call up the police to tell them everything is okay” I mumble as I grab out my phone.

“No you don’t” Zayn snaps, taking the phone away from my hand, holding it above his head. “What? Give me my phone back!” I plead, attempting to grab it off of him.

“You can’t tell anybody not even Liam or James. If they find you th-they’ll lock me up” He says scared. “Shit” I whisper as I rub my forehead. “So do I just return home?” I ask him biting my lip. Zayn would most-definitely know more than me when it came to laws considering he’s broken majority of them and has done his time in prison.

“No, if you return home they’re going to suspect something. You hardly leave your phone alone Niall so they’ll think something’s up considering you haven’t returned any of there calls” He sighs as he opens my phone up, typing in a couple of things.

“What are you doing?” I ask lightly as he taps away. “I’m removing any software on here that can be used to track you” He mumbles. “So you’re wiping me off the face of the earth?” I scoff. “No, I’m trying to save my ass” He says looking up at me with worried eyes.

I look to my lap where one of my legs was draped over Zayn’s. Suddenly, seeing our legs together, made me calm down and forget about all of the issues which were happening in a matter of mere minutes.

“What do you suggest we do? Considering I can’t return home yet” I say shaking my head. “Well, what is your mother like?” He asks with his eyebrows raised. “She’s a headmaster at the sister school of mine” I scoff. “Alright then we can cross that solution out” He says tilting his head.

“And your dad?” He asks. “Lawyer.” I say simply as I watch his shoulders slouch. “My mum is a beauty therapist and my father is a bikie” He chuckles dryly shaking his head.  I slant my lips as he throws the phone down, placing his hand on his forehead.

“Zayn I’ve only been gone a short amount of time, perhaps even twenty-four hours, I don’t know. Why is everybody overreacting?” I ask with my mouth opened. “They’re over reacting because exactly that reason, it’s been twenty-four hours and that then becomes a missing person.” Zayn informs me.

“It said that Liam told the police it was unlike you to go out over-night by yourself, is this true?” He asks. “Yes, the only times I had been out late is when I go out to the movies with Liam and whatnot” I say breathlessly. “Mm, is there any other excuse you can think of?” He asks frowning.

“No there’s nothing, there’s no explanation!” I exclaim. “I can’t just prance back home and say that I went out with you, slept with you and then spent the day with you!” I let out. “Everybody and I mean everybody will flip!” I sigh to myself.

“Calm down alright?” He suspires as he grabs onto my hand, lacing his soft fingers with mine. I look back at our perfectly fit hands and a small smile breaks out onto my face. It seemed so nice that I always had another option to go to when facing bad things. I loved this and I loved that I shared this with Zayn.