Chapter 23

A/N Hey everyone, its update day hooray! I hope you do like this chapter, leave your comments below! Xx

"H-Hold still would you" I choke out as Zayn hangs his head low. "I don't need to be taken care of like a child" He grits as he looks up at me, lip still bleeding. "Yes you do, James got to your mouth really hard and it needs to be fixed" I say with widened eyes as he bites the cut.

"Don't bite it, you're going to make it hurt even more" I say loudly as I remove his hand from the scene. He just groans to himself as he holds his head up, shaking his head. "Come on Niall, I'm not a baby, I don't need this" He spits. I don't say anything but dab the wet cloth on his swollen lip, causing him to wince.

"Fucker of a boyfriend you've got" He curses as I slowly pour some disinfectant in the water bowl. "I didn't know he had it in him to be honest, he is such a sweet lad - Couldn't hurt a fly" I whisper as I blend the mixture around with the cloth in it. "Yeah well he's out of the picture now, I don't want to hear about how he saved the whales of whatever, he's an asshole" Zayn says slowly.

"Yeah, I know." I sigh softly. "You know, I think you may have broken his nose" I chuckle bitterly. "Good, I will break his jaw next time" He says.

"No Zayn" I suspire. "What do you mean no?" Zayn says as he pulls his face away from me, opening his bloodshot eyes. "No as in I don't want you going around hurting people, I-I don't want you to play the criminal" I say softly biting my lip.

"I will play whatever I want to fucking play. I'll go out tonight a-and I'll fucking kill that asshole. Slowly, painfully, I'll smash his head against a concrete wall" He grits as he re-closes his eyes. "Z-Zayn can you stop talking like that" I say sternly, scared by the lecture he was ranting on about.

"No I'm not going to stop talking about this" He says loudly as he throws the cloth and bowl off the table, letting is splash all over the ground, wetting the carpet. I groan to myself, gripping onto the bridge of my nose.

"I'm going" He mutters as he walks over and gets his jacket. "Where are you going?" I ask as I stand to my feet.

"I'm going to kill that fucking boyfriend of yours" He says as he looks me with his dark, scary eyes. "N-No Zayn, p-please" I stutter out as I run over to him, placing a hand on his covered shoulder, squeezing it the slightest.

"You're not going to kill anyone or anything" I say lightly as he looks to the ground. "Well fuck this then" He angrily yells as he throws his keys to the floor, stalking over to the bed, throwing himself on it as he were a three year old having a tantrum.

"I'm going to fucking murder him" He coils as he throws himself into a ball, pulling at his hair.

I tilt my head with a bit lip as I look at him, angry and hurt. "I-I'm going to get Louis and Harry" I say lightly, getting him to give me a curt nod as he looks back down to his lap.

I hastily get to their room, fumbling as I open the door. "C-Can you two please help me out?" I sigh as I hold onto pieces of my hair. It would be a lie if I wasn't frightened of Zayn right now, he was being really scary and I didn't like how angry he was. Yeah, James kept pissing him off but the violent and gruesome things he was saying he was going to do to him really shook me up.

"What is it Blondie?" Louis says closing the fridge. "Z-Zayn he's like gone all crazy, throwing things down and being all angry, saying his going to go find and kill James a-and oh, just please help" I sigh with a frown.

Harry looks over to Louis with parted lips, shaking his head, worried eyes intact. Louis mumbles something to himself as he walks over to a chair, grabbing off his leather jacket. "Harry take Niall out somewhere - I will deal with Zayn" He says with his eyes darkening, brushing past me into my room. I slant my lips as I watch him walk away.