Chapter 3

A/N Hi :D, hope ya like this, it was a lot shorter than planned but it has a lot of info never-the-less xx

I woke up the next morning, feeling pissed, bothered and just plain annoyed. I was angry at myself for using my first kiss on some biker who was just so good looking. With his stupid, perfectly stood hair and that god forsaken smirk which drove me crazy. That silly leather jacket which looked flawless on and the way he smelt - that raw scent of rebellion and the whiff of no worries. Who did this guy think he was?

We kissed twice in one night. Twice! They both were great even though they were with the guy I despised at the moment. I just wanted to go up to him and yell my lungs out and smacking his face in the process – putting the factor that he was very intimidating behind me. Zayn, that dumb boy hasn't left my mind and I just want him out of it! Why wouldn't he want me to call him?

Was I an embarrassment? Was I too un-cool for somebody like him? Or did I seem way too clingy? I wish I could just go up to him and express my feelings, some of hate others of wanting to be with him and maybe have a conversation with him over a cup of coffee? Or at least I could call him. That was, if he actually gave me his number.

I even smoked for the guy! I had a God-damn cigarette which I almost sworn to, that I wouldn't to my parents. It was only one drag but it was playing up with my body! He had such an influence on me that I really didn't appreciate. I had only known him one night and he already got me kissing him and doing a cigarette – which to me, was an immense deal. It tasted so disgusting yet he knew that I wouldn't handle it well, leaving me to have one drag. I thought that was lovely but again, he wasn't lovely. His kisses were lovely, his face was lovely, and his charisma was lovely but his personality and the way he 'rolled' in life? Was just hurtful to me.

Those lips were like magic and I just wanted more. How could somebody be that perfect yet so rough around the edges? It was almost like God or whoever is up there, is teasing me. Making me feel like this. Ugh, they always have to go for the good people don't them. That quote 'Bad things happen to good people' Is the most accurate thing I had ever read.

Liam hadn't left my side as soon as I finished up in the shower. He's still checking to see if I had any sort of bruise, cut or deformity on my body. It felt like I did though, it felt like I had a massive slit taken right off my lips. That slit, being my first kiss which I can never replace. I groaned to myself.

"Niall you need to tell me what happened last night?" Liam sighed as he placed his hand on my shoulder right before I nudged it back off. "Just leave it alright Liam?" I hiss as I walk over to my desk chair, sitting back on it and closing my eyes. "No, I will not leave it" He snaps as he sits over on my desk in front of me. Liam looked as if he had bags under his eyes, which were probably there from staying up to ridiculous hours, waiting for me to return with Zayn.

I grumble incoherently as I tilt my head on the side – just like Zayn did whenever he checked me out. There it is again, him coming flying back to my mind. Leave me alone! I remember, as if it were clear as day when he checked me out as soon as I had shared that kiss with him. He tasted so nice as well. He smelt like a bar, not really knowing what that smelt like just guessing. But it wasn't some sort of trampy bar, which he smelt like. He smelt more like classy bar, a bar which kings and queens went too – Here I go again. Sticking up for that big dumb dumbie-head that wouldn't leave my mind.