Chapter 5

A/N Hey there! Check out the new cover! Do you like it?!

James and I go into his car. It was a lovely silver one – the model which I wasn’t familiar with. As we drove he kept looking up at me, smiling then looking down at his lap. I thought that this was too adorable! I watched him as he bit his lip as he drove and to be honest, in the florescence of the light, he looked beautiful. I was very excited for this date, James was a good guy and I knew he had come from a good family and good education as well, unlike Zayn.

Nasty old Zayn, the boy who kept appearing in my head almost as if the thoughts were following me around like a bad smell! I hated Zayn, I hated him! He humiliated me and if that wasn’t enough he just drove off.

It may seem weird that I haven’t stopped thinking about him but it’s just the fact that with all of his selfishness and horrible traits with that dumb overrated smirk he rejected me. I still couldn’t believe how he left me hanging – pretty brutal if you ask me!

Majority of the time, his eyes played with me. He gave me certain looks, some which were read with love and others read with lust. I hated both of them – sending me mixed signals! Stupid Zayn Malik!

“So, I’m really glad you agreed to coming out with me tonight” James said with a smile, breaking me of all thoughts of Zayn Malik. “Oh, yeah. I’m really happy I came” I smile cheekily as he looks back down on his lap.

“I was wondering whether I should’ve asked you or not, I-I mean you and I get on so well and I just thought I should jump at the opportunity while I had it” He confesses with a slight smile.

I shrug my shoulders with a small chuckle. “Well I think that it’s lovely that we’re doing this” I smile as I look out the window. “I truly hope you do like Thai food” He says with an insignificant smile. It was almost like this boy was perfect for me – Thai food is amazing! “I actually love it more than Liam” I mutter as I look down at my fingers. James chuckles to himself as he turns his steering wheel down some street.

We arrive at some Thai shop and as I take me seatbelt off he lightly places a hand on my thigh. “Allow me” He smiles, cutely. I just grin at him as he quickly jumps out of the car. I watch him walk around the front of the hood of the car, he drops his keys on the floor and mutters angrily looking up into the air before bending his knees to get his keys. I couldn’t help but let out a laugh as he comes and opens the door for me. “Erm, sorry” He mutters shaking his head. “N-No” I laugh. “It was cute” I smile as I get out of the car. He smiles at me as he looks me through the corner of his eye.

He practically runs to the door and holds it open for me – what a gentleman! I smile shyly as I walk in. There were hardly any people in shop, in fact there were an older couple and us which I liked. The waiter walks us over to a table in the corner away from the staff. It was much separated and I enjoyed this.