Chapter 20

A/N Hey everyone! *sobs* we’re at chapter 20! Hope you all like this! xxxx

I didn’t exactly know what I was doing. I was running away from everything good in my life. I was running away from the school that was one of the most highly renowned in the state itself, I was running away from my clean cut best friends who always looked out for me, I was running away from my amazing boyfriend who treated mew like gold.

I was running away all for one reason; Zayn Malik. Zayn was making a massive impact on me and I couldn’t be more grateful. I knew what I needed to know about this man, this man of many tales, yet as much as everybody antagonises Zayn I still saw through his bad look and straight to his warm heart which has been ignited all throughout the duration of us.

I was doing exactly the opposite of what everyone else in this situation would do. I was running away with three wanted criminals yet did I care? No.

Only a small persuasion occurred to get me to go and that persuasion was just a small smile by Zayn and then I was done. I would set off with them, away from everything else. Away from sneaking around, away from every single thing that ever worried me or made me feel stressed.

I didn’t know how long I’d be gone for, I didn’t know when I’d ever see my family again yet I wasn’t too phased. I just wanted to be with Zayn in the now, nothing else.

I was so sick and tired of being called ‘Niall Horan, the smart kid’ or just ‘Mr Maslow’s boyfriend’. To Zayn I was just ‘Niall Horan’ or perhaps even ‘Blondie’ on most occasions. I loved this.

I was awake, just sitting up on my arm as I watched Zayn peacefully sleep. He had such a pretty face, every thing on it was so delicate and seemed so serene and perfect.

I sighed as I rubbed a hand through his tangled black hair, grabbing dibs and dabs of it. I trailed my fingers over the tattoos on his neck and piercings on his face.

He grumbled lightly to himself as his eyes flicker open, numerous times.

“Zaynie” I sing softly, with a light chuckle at hand. “You need to wake up” I whisper as I pinch his cheek lightly, only for it to be whacked away from Zayn. “I’m…fucking…tired” He moans as he covers his face with the blanket. I laugh aimlessly to myself. Wasn’t he just a perfect ray of sunshine in the morning?

“Morning Teddy” I laugh as I wrap my arm around his waist. I loved calling him that, not only because it pissed him off greatly but because it suited him perfectly. “Niall” He whines as he draws the covers away from his face. “Why are you up so early? God!” He wails as he sits up and rubs his eyes. “It’s eleven, thank-you very much.” I snap with a giggle, watching his dark eyes widen.

He stops with the violent rubbing and looks up at me with a sigh before yawning. “How long have you been up for?” He asks hoarsely. “Mm long enough” I shrug as I sit up myself. “Oh” He trails off. “Okay, then” He says as he looks up at me with a goofy smile.

“You’re a real grump in the morning you know that?” I say as I get up from the bed. “No I am not” He snaps. “And where exactly are you going” He says crossing his arms. “I’m getting dressed?” I let out.