Chapter 27

A/N Hey everyone, listen to the song on the side - it inspired me to write this book n stuff :) 

We all sat around the table in Zayn and my room. I, was practically in tears and freaking out that I had a tattoo – purely for the reason that I didn’t even know. Zayn was trying to hold in his laughter and Louis and Harry could hardly care.

“Maybe the teddy bear signifies the fact that you’re still a child?” Harry suggests as he sips his coffee. “That’s ridiculous.” I groan as I grab onto my throbbing head. “I am not still a child, I am older than you Harry.” I snap, still angry at him that he led me to a tattoo parlour the one time I got drunk out of my mind.

“Maybe you have some sort of stuffed animal fetish that I’m unaware of?” Zayn says with his eyebrows raised. I just scoff as I roll my eyes, not even wanting to respond to that stupid remark.

“You’re all idiots.” Louis chuckles as he looks out to the window. “The tattoo obviously represents Zayn.” He says shaking his head. “How so?” I ask stupidly. “How so? Dude, you call Zayn that stupid nickname ‘Teddy’.” He scoffs.

I gulped as I knew that Louis was spot on about this all. “God, he is right.” Harry teases as he pokes his tongue out, pointing to me. “Aw Niall.” Zayn coos from beside me as he bumps my shoulder with his elbow. “He loves me.” He shrugs as I roll my eyes.

Now that Louis mentioned it, I kind of liked the tattoo even more now. It meant that I had Zayn on me, always. It was weird for me considering that I usually cringe when people get their boyfriend or girlfriend’s name or whatever tattooed to them, but now that I have a representative of Zayn on me, I don’t mind.

I gave Zayn a small smile out of the corner of my eye and he just gave me a loving look. “Well I guess it isn’t horrible – I mean, I have seen some pointless ones on you guys.” I chuckle as I point to the picture of a coke can on Louis’ shoulder.

“Nothing is pointless Blondie.” He says as he shakes his head. “Each tattoo represents a moment in your life you don’t ever want to forget for example, erm…” He starts as he lifts up his top, revealing a big helmet tattooed to his hip-bone.

“I got this helmet tattooed – pointless it may seem but the day I met Harry, we were at a street race and he forgot his helmet so I let him borrow mine.” He smiles as he places his top back down. “And I wanted to remember that day forever so I got it tattooed – in a way that wasn’t that recognisable to everybody.” He beams as he looks over to Harry, who is looking down with a happy smile on his face.

“I’ve got some ones which look pretty pointless too, for example I have this one,” Harry says as he points to a tea-spoon on his forearm. “You got a tea-spoon tattooed to your arm?” I ask in disbelief. “You know how I told you about how I always went to those fancy dinners and such with my mother?” He asks as I nod. “Yeah well, I got this done to remember all of them times, considering I haven’t been to one in years.” He smiles lightly.

“See Niall? No tattoo is pointless.” Louis says matter-of-factly. “Ah come on Niall, let’s leave these boys to give eachother life lessons – Let’s just go out somewhere.” Zayn says with a laugh as he stands to his feet, coming behind me to wrap his arms around my neck.