Chapter 6

A/N Hey new chapter yay! Comment vote share if ya want idk oooh

 It had been three weeks since my wonderful date with James. Since then, we had been going out regularly to all types of places. He had confessed to me how much he liked me and told me that I should become his – which I gladly accepted without a doubt in my mind. He was such a sweet, wholesome guy and I was totally happy! He brought many smiles to my face and just made me squeal like a little girl to Liam every time he dropped me off from a date. Him and I had even kissed, we’ve kissed about seven times and each one has been nothing but heavenly.

His taste was different. He tasted of goodness, mint and a hint of sweet. Zayn, the bothersome boy who has been going on a rampage through my thoughts tasted like beer and cigarettes – but somehow he was a better kisser? No that’s nonsense. James was amazing.

He’d always blush and bite his lips straight after but Zayn smirked and acted like it was nothing – which was totally stupid and I hated it! I didn’t realise how amazing a kiss can be. From recent experiences, kisses had been a once off, but with James he makes all of them worth my while.

As of right now, my arms were linked with his as we walked along the shore. It was about five o clock and the sunset was approaching us, beautifully. The sky was the colour of orange and violet, the view was amazing.

I took a few glances up at James who was humming lightly to himself as I cuddled closer to him. I rested my head on his arm as we continued to walk, slowly together. “You looked so cute in class today” He sighed as he unlinked our hands instead lacing our fingers together. “Well it was hard to keep my eyes off of you mister” I chuckle as I look down at the sand.

“I could see you staring you little creep” He teases as he lightly pushes me. “Oh leave it you toss!” I exclaim with a small laugh.

We continue walking with each other, enjoying each other’s company. Smiling and laughing together.

“I do have two cans of drink in my car? Want some?” He asks as he gives my hand a squeeze. “I could go for a drink” I say with a light smile. He nods his head. We walk over to the big sand dune and grab our shoes and socks as we walk up the grassy yet sandy hill.

“Pass us the lighter” I hear a strong yet semi-high pitched voice order darkly. I slide myself behind James and he tightens his grip on my hand. We make our way up the hill and I come face-to-face with two boys on motorbikes, facing the other way each with a cigarette in their hands. I read on their leather jackets ‘The Killers’ and I shudder to myself. They were each looking at eachother with hearty-eyes leaning on their bikes and kicking their legs up and the third bike in-between them.

I was so frightened it was Zayn that I couldn’t get myself to look up at the back of their heads. Gathering all of the courage I could I looked up? Instead of seeing that stupid, perfectly made hair I see two boys one with short, almost chestnut hair and one with dark curls. James kept walking and I held my head down.