Chapter 21

A/N Hey peoples, hope you like this one and blah blah blah – leave your feedback below and yeah, it's a bit short but please enjoy (: x

It wasn’t much longer until I finally up and left Bradford, leaving my friends and family to think I was missing.

I know it sounded like such a cruel thing to do to my best friends, boyfriend and parents but I wanted to do this. I’d return to them one day, probably a changed man, probably without a care in the world. I’d return back under Zayn’s arm with a big grin on my face. But right now, I was with Zayn here in Queensbury.

Everything was coming together, the news had only gotten bigger about me being ‘kidnapped’ by Zayn and his gang which wasn’t true on any levels at all.

Yeah, I was running away with a few of them yet I running away willingly, I was running away to be with Zayn. It was stupid in a way, yet I wanted to do this more than anything right now.

“Oi Horan get in here!” Zayn calls as he brings brings in a couple more bags. Zayn and I just agreed on sharing his clothes as he really did have a lot, it surprised me yet I wasn’t so pleased to be wearing black and leather for however long we were going to be here. I was going to go down and get a job soon, to get my own wardrobe of clothes but until then I was stuck with his.

“I love your affectionate side babe, it truly makes me giddy inside” I snort as I walk over to him, plopping myself down on the bed.

“That’s the last bag” He sighs as he pulls his pants up. “Well good, I can finally get some sleep” I groan as I lay back, shutting my eyes. “Sleep is for the weak Blondie” Zayn chuckles as he lays down on the bed with me, linking our hands together.

He sighs out loud then begins humming to himself. “So, how do you like this place?” He asks as he rolls on his side, with his lip bitten. “Oh it reminds me of my dorm back at home but I think I’ll like this one more” I shrug.

“Of course you will” Zayn exclaims. “Oh and what makes you say that Mister cocky?” I scoff. “Well firstly because you’re rooming with me and secondly you’re going to have wild, wild sex every night” He says breathlessly.

“Oh yeah who with?” I retort. “That was rude” He whines. “Oh you love me Malik” I say poking my tongue out.

Zayn lifts over his leg so he’s straddling me. I go to push him off,only to have my hands held above my head, just like they were the time we first had sex. He gives me a playful smirk as I roll my eyes. “You really think I love you Blondie?” He says with his eyebrows raised. “Oh, I haven’t given it much thought to be honest” I shrug as he growls, leaning in a pecking my cheek.

“You’re so cute yet such a little shit, I have no clue what I’m going to do with you” He mocks with his head down. “Oh I’m feeling the love” I say as I close my eyes, a small smile playing on my lips.

“Mm how about we spend the day in bed? I can prove this so-called love for you” He smirks as he raises an eyebrow. I roll him over as I break my hands free, so I’m on top. I pin his arms back and give him a cheeky smile.