Chapter 17

A/N Hey my fave people, how are we all this fine evening? Hope you enjoy this one, it’s short and a bit crappy but just to let you know I haven’t planned a thing for this, I just write whatever comes to my mind so yeah – it’s pretty bad.

I woke up that next morning with blankets over my head. I groaned aloud as I pulled them off of my face gasping at my naked body. Every thought, every kiss came back into my mind – last night, I had sex with Zayn. Usually, I’d be angry at myself for letting him take my virginity but right now I was the happiest I had been in a while.

I sighed happily to myself as I turn to my side seeing that there was an empty dint in the bed. I frowned to myself as I swung my legs over the bed, wrapping a blanket over my waist not even bothering to look for my boxers. I rub my eyes which weren’t as slit as they usually were in fact they were quite dilated.

I yawned to myself as I got up, walking out of the room in search of Zayn. I hear some light humming from downstairs and I smile to myself as I recognise it as Zayn’s. I trotted down the stairs, wiping my eyes as I walk around the bend and into the kitchen. I see Zayn, standing at the stove with his back turned to me in nothing but boxers. I chuckle to myself as I watch the big bad boy with tattoos covering his back cooking up some bacon as it smelt.

He turns around and jumps a little. My eyes go down to his sexy body silently praising myself for bagging such a hot guy. “Oh you’re up” He smiles happily as he turns around, turning the stove off walking over to me. He wraps me in a hug and pecks me lightly on the temple before turning back on his heel back to the stove.

“Morning” I whisper croakily. I walk up to the kitchen counter taking a seat on one of the chairs. I let out a happy sigh as I lean on my shoulder, watching him cook. “So last night” He smirks as he turns around to me, putting the bacon a plate. “Yeah last night…” I trail off thinking about how wonderful it was. “Are you sure that was your first time?” He asks with his eyebrows raised as he brings the plate over to me.

“Yes Zayn, it was my first time” I chuckle as I shake my head. He hums to himself as he reaches down and grabs out two white plates, placing one in front of me and in front of him. “Didn’t seem like it – usually virgins cry and wail but you- you were great” He says breathless. I laugh to myself as he walks over to the toaster, grabbing out two ready pieces of toast.

“Exactly how many virgins have you done?” I say crossing my arms. “Just you” He says with a smile as he lays them down on my plate. “I was only joking about that thing before – I just imagined that they’d be very scared and such” He shrugs as he grabs out two forks.