Epilogue

A/N Hey everyone, this is obviously the epilogue. I just would like to thank you for every single comment and vote you’ve given this story and all of the wonderful support I have received during the construction of this book. So yeah, sit back and relax and please enjoy the last part of this story. :D

August 19th 2014, the trial of Zayn Malik.

It was an emotional day for me, especially. Zayn got sentenced to 25 years minimum in prison, where he couldn’t even be let out for bail or good behaviour. As the days went by, my hatred for Liam and James grew massively. I couldn’t even fathom how much I wanted to kill them right now, yet as the proud man I am, I refrained from harming them and leaving them in my painful silence.

I hated them. I simply hated them. No doubt about it, they wouldn’t leave me alone about how they think that Zayn caused me harm, even when I did tell the attorney that Zayn didn’t lay a finger on me. The lawyers actually believed me, which I was immensely grateful for yet Zayn still had to go to prison for all of his other gang stuff.

I hadn’t seen Zayn for a good month since his trial. Not a day went by where I didn’t cry. I cried myself to sleep, every single night, for thirty days.

I had been forced back into school, where everybody went back to treating me as ‘the genius kid’. Except unlike the other times I attended the school, I didn’t even try in classes. I half-heartedly attended them and never put any effort into the work set out for me.

Everybody could sense my pain yet they all thought of it as the wrong reason. They thought I was hurting because of the apparent ‘kid-napping’ that Zayn caused upon me.

James had always kept a stern eye on me ever since he professed his love for me, one which I never want to return. He went back to telling people that we were dating and always tried to display public affection wherever we were, making me wanting to just punch him in the face.

Why was he so stubborn?

Liam was taking advantage of me when it came to Zayn. He always said to me, even when I had nothing to say to him, that Zayn wasn’t coming out of prison anytime soon.

Did Liam find so much pleasure in my pain? If so, that’s really messed up.

They soon found out about my tattoo, which Liam practically had a heart attack about. It wasn’t such a big deal, especially when it had so much meaning to me. Whenever I was allowed out of my dorm, I usually made my way up to Queensbury where I could visit the tree of ‘Teddy and Blondie’. That’s what I entitled the tree.

Whenever I went there, it gave me the small hope I needed. I really did have nothing anymore.

I didn’t have Harry, my actual best friend. I decided that Harry Styles was my best friend, I mean he treated me so much better than Liam did. I missed Harry, indeed I did. I wish I knew where he was so we could go away together, to grieve in eachother’s losses. He was always there for me, always. He explained the ropes of how Zayn worked, giving me an ease when it came to taming Zayn’s wild behaviour.