Chapter 22

A/N Heeey, enjoy this! Thanks for reading! xoxox

“Well, shit Niall” He mutters.

I grab the back of my hair as I bite my lip, knowing how much trouble I had just gotten myself in. “We have to get rid of it” He says as he looks up at me, grabbing the phone. “Y-You can’t just get rid of my phone, I only got it new about three months ago” I plead.

“And if the police track the call, we’re all screwed” He says pursing his lips. I sigh to myself, grabbing onto some of my hair, yanking at it. “I could back up all of your stuff on a hard-drive, while I get rid of it and then I can buy you a temporary phone where you can put all of the contents from it on” He says quietly.

“I’m sorry” I whisper as he gets up from the bed, walking over to the table and throwing his leather jacket on, giving me a frown. “No it’s okay, accidents happen right?” He says giving me a soft smile. “I’m actually really sorry Zayn” I sigh as I stand to my feet, walking over to him as I brush out his jacket.

“Honestly, I’ve kind of stuffed things up for you and your gang sort of thing, if that makes sense” I say softly. “Nah, don’t down yourself Blondie.” He chuckles dryly. “We can talk about this later if you want?” He offers with his eyebrows raised.

“But right now, I really need to get rid of this phone, I’ll get Louis to back all of your crap up” He mumbles as he gets up to go to the other room. “That would be really nice of you” I smile as I follow him, into the other’s room.

Zayn just swings open the door to reveal Harry asleep, yet again and Louis sitting up on his computer with a smoke in his mouth. He sighs as he looks up at us with grumpy, tired eyes. “What do you want Malik?” He says tiredly.

“Niall’s phone rang and he accidently answered it – it was Liam on the line” Zayn says rolling his eyes, crossing his tattooed arms. “Well you need to get rid of it” Louis says simply. “Yeah, yeah I’m well aware now that we have to get rid of it” I groan. “You need to get rid of it like ASAP guys” Louis says again looking down at the phone with wide-eyes.

“That’s what we’re going to do, we just need you to back up all of Niall’s contacts, pictures, music and stuff” Zayn says as he hands him the phone. “You’re good on computers huh Tomlinson?” I say with an eyebrow raised. “Well” He sighs.

“I was pretty good at school before I left and all, I guess I just haven’t lost my brilliant thinking” He chuckles as he reaches down to retrieve a cord to connect the computer and my phone.

He quickly saves majority of my things onto a hard-drive which I then placed inside my pocket. “Come on” Zayn mutters as he walks out of the door. “Oh yeah thanks Louis!” Louis sarcastically snorts to me.

“Thank-you” I laugh lightly. “I better go, I’m scared that Zayn has probably driven off on me by now” I smile shaking my head. “You’re right, Zayn’s moods can get pretty lousy whenever something bad happens – just go cheer him up” He smiles lightly as I walk out of the door.

I quickly rush down the stairs, past the lobby and toward the car-bay where I find Zayn sitting on his bike with a cigarette in his mouth. I get on the back as he turns around to me giving me a small yet comforting smile.