Chapter 6 - Little Sister

Aaliyah's P.O.V

Waking up with an ache in my back from sleeping on the sofa, I look around the room and notice Shawn MY OLDER BROTHER! Cuddling y/n who's one of MY BEST FRIENDS.

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!

I mean they look adorable and like a perfect couple. Grabbing my phone I take a Snapchat of the two asleep and post it onto my story, if only they knew what they look like right now.

I SHIP THIS!

There's no other girl who I want Shawn with, I mean I know y/n inside out and she's perfect for him.

I 100% support this relationship if they go through with it.

Glancing at the time I realise it's 7:15am meaning that me and y/n both have 45mins to be ready before we leave for school.

Even though she's pretty comfortable, I grab my cushion and throw it at them. Which hits Shawn straight in the face (Score!)

"What the f-" Shawn shouts rubbing his face. I just laugh at him along with y/n who hides a grin.

"Y/n it's Monday we got 45mins, MOVE MOVE MOVE!" I shout jumping up of off the sofa and grabbing her hand.

"Noooo stay" Shawn begs holding her back and pulling y/n closer to him.

"What's all the shouting it's 7am?" Mum asks wrapping her dressing gown around her. We must've woken her up.

"Me and y/n need to get ready but Shawn won't let go" I explain trying to pull y/n away from my brother.

"Look Shawn how about you take the girls to school and then you can spend a little longer with y/n the car" Mum says folding her arms.

Whilst Shawn was distracted by mum, I grabbed y/n and we ran upstairs to get ready in the little time we have left. My brother so has a crush on her, it's unreal.

I changed into a beige cropped top along with leggings before grabbing my Timberlands and backpack. I was not ready for school today the weekend was far too short.

Unlike me, y/n looks flawless with her hair left natural, her look was to die for

Unlike me, y/n looks flawless with her hair left natural, her look was to die for. I wish I had her fashion style, I'm so jealous but I love her anyway. She rocks black skinny jeans along with her denim jacket.

Y/n has no idea how good she looks, instead all y/n sees is flaws which breaks my heart

Y/n has no idea how good she looks, instead all y/n sees is flaws which breaks my heart. She has no self confidence at all.

Shawn meets us by the front door, his reaction to y/n looks priceless. Seriously that lad needs to announce his feelings before someone claims y/n first because if he misses his chance then his heart will be broken.

Since I'm the loveable little sister I allow y/n to take the front seat so she has time with Shawn however she sits next to me in the back.

Me and Shawn both look surprised by y/n's decision but deep down inside I am so happy she chose me over him, it just shows who the better Mendes is! Which is me obviously.

Grabbing the AUX cable I blast out Hands To Myself by Selena Gomez which is my favourite song. We were dancing the whole way to school as Shawn laughs at our weird moves.

We should definitely not become dancers.