Chapter 29 - Taking You

Shawn's P.O.V

"Look y/n no matter where I go I wanna take you with me just know that, it doesn't matter about money. If I want you there then I need you there" I tell y/n as I stand by her front door.

"And likewise to before Shawn I don't have the money to travel the globe with you and I will not spend yours so I'll come out when I can although I miss you" She says.

"That's not what I want though, money isn't a problem for us because I'll buy you anything" I say.

"Well I don't want you for the money, I've never been that way I just want you near me and that doesn't cost a thing" She says.

"I need you in my life like limelight, call it a birthday present" I say.

"No Shawn look you'll be late, we'll talk about this later" She says leaving a light kiss on my cheek.

There's no way I'm leaving her behind, I will take her away with me on this small tour you can almost call it a holiday and I know she wants a break away. Y/n needs a getaway, time to explore places that she's never been before.

Plus I want her around for my 20th I know she missed my previous birthdays but this year it needs to be different, even if I have to get Andrew to drag her out here. Cause no one can say no to him, he's just too nice and lovable kinda like an uncle.

Y/n's P.O.V

So a few days after posting the latest cover with Shawn the insights are insane already the video is around 275k views and every minute the number is jumping thousands at a time. The response to the video has been largely positive with hundreds of comments asking for another collaboration soon alongside the ones begging for Shawn to release the song as a single.

Recent Comments:

KingMendes - hOw CaN eVeRyThiNg AbOuT hIm Be ThAt PeRfEcT??????

NatNat- This has to be a single, it's too beautiful their voices harmonize perfectly together

 LucyLu - Look at him - He is sooooo happy! SHIP THEM💗

Vicky Mendes - I feel like a proud mum

Due to all the videos I've made so far it's created a nice little fandom with my 20k subscribers I mean it's a small start but I'm grateful to have such nice audiences and people by my side to help with the videos such as Jack and Shawn. Although having a small channel means that I have less stress with uploading videos every week or month since there are less fans begging, plus by this small number it's a lot more easier to manage and I can remain in contact with my fans a lot more which makes their day.

At the moment I'm hoping to film a collaboration with Zoe which is either going to be an ASOS haul or Missguided since their summer collections are so amazing this season and we haven't yet filmed a video together, even though we keep calling each other saying we need to film soon.

Shawn left mine early this morning as he had a rehearsal before he starts his festival leg in Europe this summer, before he walked out the front door he told me that I was welcome to visit him whilst he was away. However, I don't have the money to visit him and I can't ask him to pay for me as I would never ask him for money not when he's worked so hard.

But as I was looking through my emails today I had received one from the people who organise Summer in the City  which is a youtuber event in London at the EXCEL but that's on the 11th and 12th of August. However, if I agree to go to the event I'll miss his concert in Portugal on the 11th and I won't have enough time to fly out to see him in Hungary for the 13th August. It doesn't help that I may miss his birthday this year due to commitments and the fact that he'll be preparing for the show in Denmark on the 9th so last night was the last time that I see him before he's 20.

I do wish he could've stayed longer but I understand that his work comes first and I'd rather miss him than allow his millions of fans to miss him, since without them he'd have no job and he respects them so much. That he would never want to let them down no matter what.

Until he comes back I'll just have to work harder on my channel and keep my mind busy so I don't miss him too much and become and antisocial person who only relies on one person, since I know I'm better than that. As of now my notebook has just turned into a huge brainstorm with potential ideas yet some of them are completely rubbish which I know no one would watch.

IDEAS

. ASOS haul and try on feat Zoe

. Explain that Instagram

. (cover) Ring Ring - Jax Jones

. Most likely to: Jack Maynard

. What's in my handbag?

Why are these all so basic? I swear I'm losing my creative vibes as I don't want to keep doing covers because it'll get boring for me every week and I don't want to become signed like Shawn. But out of these ones I think the one that'll be the funniest to film is most likely to cause of the banter between me and Jack. I'll just have to check that he's free first.

Me: Hey, Maynard thinking of filming a most likely to if you're around this week

Jack: You know me y/n I'm always around, I'll come over tomorrow

Me: Awesome! I'll put out a tweet for suggestions