Don't Hate Me Please

I feel like lately I've let this book get forgotten because of everything that has happened, with the summer now over and the passing of Shawn's birthday alongside my birthday. I have recently moved into university so I've been going through fresher weeks and I have my course induction coming up in a few days.

I know this is no excuse as to the little updates but with my new surroundings it's all becoming a little too much for me to take so I decided to take time away from this account so this explains the sudden updates and I know you lot have been begging me for updates but at the moment I'm trying to go through all the comments as well as trying to keep this story realistic.

Even though I've missed writing about certain award shows and his latest successes but hopefully I'll be back on track in a few weeks once I get back into the habit of writing until I get long ass essays to write or pointless research projects. However, right now I've finally realised how hard adulting actually is I have so much respect for my parents now I mean so far I've lived on cereal and takeaways which isn't a sustainable lifestyle haha.

I'm sure those of you who have been to uni or are at uni understand the hardships of trying to buy food in a flat of 5 or food that someone can cook, sadly I'm a poor cook but luckily I got an amazing boyf who is helping me each step of the way.

- - - 

I always just wanna say that Iceland's £1 pizza is actually a lifesaver and makes my shop so much cheaper.