Chapter 13 - London Bound

Y/n's P.O.V

Me and Shawn plus the lads left Toronto at 3am with me wearing comfy attire and Shawn matching in his joggers and identical Illuminate hoodie.

We look like couple goals, and two young adults in love even though none of that was true.

Andrew and Geoff walk in front of me and Shawn as we walk through the airport before boarding the plane.

Luckily since it was so early in the morning no fans were at the airport so Shawn and I could walk close together and he could hold my hand.

Though me and him were not in a relationship, our friendship has become increasingly flirty with more cuddles, him kissing my cheek and forehead and the fact that I also either sat next to him or on him. Plus he stays round mine a lot but when I sleep round his I always sleep in Aaliyah's room because she's still my favourite Mendes.

I regret leaving packing till last minute as I've just crammed everything into a case, but Shawn didn't help the situation as I left him in charge of folding clothes but he was useless and got distracted when I gave him my underwear. He's such a teenage boy like mate get over it, it's just a bra nothing too fascinating.

Upon reaching the plane me and Shawn were sitting with each other. Well it was more me lying on Shawn since I have my head on his lap as I close my eyes and fall asleep with him playing with my hair keeping it out of my face.

After the 7 hours on a plane we finally arrive in London, England my home.

It feels so good to be back in England surrounded by people who share the similar accent. Of course no one has my accent since I'm from a county next to London where our accent has its own reputation.

We take a drive from Heathrow Airport to our hotel which is on the embankment near the iconic London Eye. The room looks glorious with a perfect view, of course I was sharing with Shawn whilst the lads all drew straws to work out who was staying with who.

I change out of my travel clothes leaving the hoodie on the bed, I make Shawn aware that I'm going to wander around the city but after looking at my outfit he passes me his hoodie because he says I'll get cold.

With his sweet gesture I grab my backpack and head out to walk across the embankment and get comfortable being back home. Whilst I'm in England for a few days I should call some of my old friends to see if they want to meet because I've miss my old squad.

As I'm walking into the Starbucks my phone vibrates in my pocket.

*New Text Message*

Shawn: Hey, are you still down by the embankment? Xxx

Y/n: Yeah I am, just walked into Starbucks why? Xxx