Imagine #9

Rye's POV

It was mine and Andy's date night and I was really nervous unlike the other dates we've had. I fixed my hair up one more time before I went to meet Andy. Yes I live with him but we like to go at separate times because we dress up and like to see each other for the first time at the restaurant. I guess I was nervous because I was planning on giving him the promise ring I've worked my ass off to get. I walked into the restaurant and found where Andy was sitting.
"Hey babe." He said as he gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Hey baby." I replied I returned the kiss and sat down.

We chatted for awhile and ate the food until I brought the topic up of a promise ring.

"So what would you do if I got you...a promise ring?" I asked.

Andy smiled. "I don't know." Then he grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mine. This was my cue. I grabbed the velvet box and and put it on the table. Andy looked shocked.
"Babe...w-what is this?" He asked.

"Just open it...it's not a marriage proposal I promise." I said as I pushed the box closer.

"I-I...Ryan." He said softly as he opened it. "Oh my god. I-it's beautiful." He continued.
(That's the ring below)

"Do you like it?" I asked

"I-I LOVE it Babe." He replied as I put it on his finger and he got up and came to my side of the table and kissed me.

"Some one made my night." He said as he paid for the food.

"Good." I replied as I got up and walked out with him.

"Hey Rye." He said.

"Yes love." I replied.

"I love you." Andy said.

"I love you to Andy. And I promise I will forever." I replied crashing my lips against his.
*****

HEY LOVES! Srry if this sucked but I tried at least hope y'all enjoyed.