Imagine #21

Shout out to nicjudd0427 for giving me this idea. Keep leaving request guys I'm open. Mind you I died writing this.
********
Rye's POV

"Padré! Dad! Wake up. Look outside! It's snowing!" Our daughter Swayer said.

I let out a groan. She was 13! Yea a teenager because her birthday was today.

Swayer below

Don't get me wrong she is 13 but looks way older and I love her

Don't get me wrong she is 13 but looks way older and I love her. She has her dads eyes and my hair. No she isn't adopted we used his sister to carry Swayer so she had blood lime to both of us. (Mind you there is such thing). I used my sperm and well it was Andy's sister so that means she had blood to both of us. Andy woke up and pulled her into a hug. "Happy Birthday Beautiful."

"Thank you padré." She replied. She called me Dad and Andy Padré because that's what she was raised with. (Padré means father). I did the same thing.
"Only this one time. You can miss school if you want...we talked to Blair and we have a day off now. Hurry up and get dressed we're going outside." I said.

"Yes! Thank you so much." Swayer said as she gave me and Andy a hug and a kiss each. She got of the bed and went to her room.

"I'm really excited to give her the puppy." Andy said in a low whisper so she wouldn't hear us.

"I am too. God she's growing up so fast." Andy said giving me a kiss.

"I know she is." I replied and put my head on his shoulder.

We eventually got up and we got the puppy out of his cage. We were leaving it up to Swayer on what to name him. We went down stairs and sat down with him.

"SWAYER! Can you come downstairs for a moment please?!" Andy yelled looking at me with a smile.

"Yea I'm almost done." She yelled back. She came down stairs and was her usual self.

"Close your eyes and don't ask why." I said.

"Okay." She said and did.

I guided her to the couch and sat her down and put the puppy in her lap.

"Open." Andy said.

She did and looked down and I saw happy tears. "Guys......you shouldn't have." She said as she put the puppy down and gave us a hug.
"Sooo what's his name?" Andy asked.

"I think it's going to be Hero." Swayer replied.

"Come on

"Come on. Let's go outside." I said as I put my Heavy coat on.

We opened the back for and it was snowing very softly. Hero went crazy seeing snow for the first time.

We stayed outside for a long time until we all got really cold and our noses were red. We settled down for a movie and hot chocolate. I was cuddled up with Andy and Swayer was on the love seat petting Hero.

"I love you." I said looking up at Andy.

"I love you too." He replied.

"Dad. Padré. Do you ever think I'll fall for someone like you guys?" Swayer asked.

"Of course but right now it's still early. Wait until you're older and someone will love for you." Andy said as he intertwined his fingers with mine.