Imagine #178 (Jacklyn)

Jack Duff
"Come on. It'll be fun. Besides, when do we ever get a hotel room to ourselves?" Brooklyn asked excitingly.

"You have a point." I said as he extended his hand and waited for me to take it.

I didn't want people hear us but I wanted to live a little.

He waited very patiently then I took his hand causing him to giggle.

He put one hand on my hip then the other around my neck.

He then pulled me close.

"Cause every night I lie in bed, the brightest colors fill me head, a million dreams are keeping me awake." Brooklyn sang softly along with the song in the background.

I wish we could do this every night.

As we both continued to dance he was the one singing softly and I was blushing like a mad man.

I looked at him in his eyes.

His eyes were such a deep green that I got lost in them and I would never find my way back out.

He snapped me out of my trance by kissing me softly.

I kissed back and melted into it.

"I love you." He whispered.

I giggled.

"I love you too B." I softly whispered then we just stood there hugging for god knows how long before we moved to the bed and cuddled.

"If you ever get a chance to come home with me to Ireland we have to do this every night. I loved tonight B." I said which caused him to blush and cuddle closer to me.

I smiled.

God this boy means the world to me.

Ayy, two in one night it's a record for me so far.

I'm sorry the last two chapters sucked. I just wanted to write and get something out but I hope it was bearable and not to shitty