Imagine #163 (Rack)

I was gonna make this a randy one but changed my mind. I lowkey ship Rack because of how cute they are and the age gap because I find age gaps really hot for some reason.

And I'm about to fucking break now. My parents are fighting and I'm trying to sleep but can't and I'm going to fucking cry but can't.
—————————————————————————
Rye Beaumont
I leaned up against the counter eating my breakfast and talked to Robbie really only waiting for Jack to get up and out of bed.

"When are you gonna give it to him?" Robbie asked obviously referring to the promise ring I got jack.

"Soon. It won't be out or anything. I want it to be like somewhere nice and peaceful. I just plan on giving it to him in my room whenever we are most comfortable." I replied shifting.

"And? What about the child?" Robbie asked.

(What's this? Mpreg Oml I finally added it into my book its the story plot and Jack is pregnant...oops)

"Jack and I are gonna settle down on our  own. We've talked to Blair. I mean like he's only a three and a half months." I said.

Robbie smiled.

"I'm proud of you though." Robbie responded.

I was the one to smile and blush this time.

Robbie walked out of the kitchen as Jack walked in.

He was wearing nothing but a hoodie of mine and his briefs.

"Morning." I said cheerfully.

"Morning Babe." He replied coming over to me and kissing me.

"For being Three months you are still pretty fit. You look like you're only beginning to develop." I said kissing him then kissing his stomach

"Well that's what my mum said too." He replied causing me to chuckle.

I stood up then put my stuff in the sink and leaned back on the counter. 

I admired Jack from every view point.

I reflected on when he took the test.

FlashBack
"Rye, I'm scared."

"Jack don't be. If you are I'll help you through it In every way possible."

We were sitting on the bathroom floor and waited for the results. The rest was on the counter where we couldn't see it because we were too nervous and excited.

"Are you actually gonna stay with me?" Jack questioned.

"Of course I will. It's my child and I'm not gonna leave you or him/Her." I replied kissing him softly only to be interrupted by the timer.

I smiled.

"Ready to as the results?" I asked standing up.

He shook his head yes.

I grabbed the test covering it up with my hand and sat back down.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready." He replied.

I counted down and reveled the results.

Positive

I was so happy and over come with joy I didn't talk at first but I knew jack was happy too.

"We're gonna be parents." I said softly.

"I-I'm so I don't know. I'm excited." Jack replied.

His smile and the spark in his eyes are genuine and he was ready to become a parent.
End Of FlashBack

"Jesus Rye." Jack said annoyed.

"What? Oh, sorry." I said blushing.

He chuckled and continued to make his breakfast.

I pulled the box out that held the promise ring.

"Hey Jack?" I questioned.

He hummed in response.

"Let me see your left hand." I replied.

He did and turned around.

When I put the ring on his finger he was on the verge of tears.

"Remember the day you took the test?" I asked.

He nodded his head yes.

"Well I promised you I'd always be there for you and our child. And I want to promise and keep it and I promise you that you'll be in my life forever." I said.

He smiled and hugged me.

"I love you so so so much Rye." Jack said.

"I love you too Jack." I replied and nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck.