Imagine #42 (Jandy)

Requested By Roadieshome
********
Jack's POV

BOOM! That woke me up instantly. The sound of hard rain and thunder shook the flat and I was scared and I didn't want to go up to my boyfriend because he might think that I have a stupid fear of storms and break up with me. I sat up hitting my head on the top of his bunk causing him to wake up.

"Babe? Why did you do that?" Andy asked.

"No reason. Just got a little jumpy." I replied as I jumped again when thunder hit again.

I let out a whimper.

I got up and went to the kitchen to make myself water just to get my mind off of the storm. I was getting myself water when I heard it start to hail.

"Looks like you'll be staying up late." I mumbled to myself.

I then felt two calloused hands wrap around my waist.

"Why are you in here? It's nearly 4 in the morning." Andy said as he kissed my neck.

"Couldn't sleep." I replied trying to act nonchalant.

"Then come to bed with me." Andy replied.

"You need sleep. It's a free day and you still need to rest from the asthma attack you had. You were way to productive after it happened. Give yourself a break." I said but jumped into Andy's arms when thunder went off.

"Babe? Are you scared of storms? Is this why you can't sleep? And why didn't you tell me?" Andy asked as he put his hands on my waist.

"I am scared of storms but I didn't tell you because I was afraid you would break up with me." I said letting tears fall.

"It's a fear and a fear is a fear. I would never break up with you." Andy replied kissing my lips softly.

"You sure?" I asked still in doubt.

"Yes I'm sure." He replied picking me up bridal style and caring me to the room.

"Go up in my bed...I'll be up there in a minute." Andy said.

"Okay?" I said almost in a question.

I got up in his bed and waited for him.

He finally came up to his bed.

"Just went to the bathroom. Now come here." He said as he opened his arms.

I accepted and cuddled into His chest.

"You know I love you right?" He asked.

"Yea." I said so quietly it was barley audible.

"Good now try and sleep. I know the boys will want to do something tomorrow." Andy said kissing my lips again.

"Good Night Babe." I said returning the kiss on his lips before cuddling up to him again and falling asleep.

For the first time In weeks I was able to fall asleep and get a good nights rest. Sometimes when you need comfort it's within an arms reach.