Imagine #66 (Brandy)

Brooklyn's POV

I've noticed lately that Andy hasn't been himself lately. I don't know why but I would get to the bottom of it.

I was in the room eating dinner with the rest of the guys when Andy got up and went to the kitchen. I still saw a lot of food on his plate which worries me a lot.

I followed him In then shut and locked the door to the kitchen.

"That's almost a whole plate of food you're wasting mi amor." I said looking at him concerned because he didn't eat much but like two or three bites.

"So." He said while he put it in the trash. "Not like I need it anyway." He continued taking a sip from his water bottle.

"You need to eat. Don't think I've noticed because I have. You not eating, abiding anything we do that has to do with food, and then when you do you only take three bites and throw it away. You did that yesterday...with your FAVORITE dish." I said sternly then softened my voice.

He looked down in shame.

"Amor...tell me what's wrong or what's going on."  I said walking over to him and hugging him from the front with my head in the crook of my neck.

He didn't really have anywhere to go because he was leaning against the oven.

When I hugged him...he was so mush skinner. This isn't the Andy I know. This Andy is weird and I don't like it. I want the old him back.

"You're so much more....thinner now." I said as the lightbulb came into my head.

He was insecure and shy. He felt like he was fat but he wasn't.

"Andrew...why?" I asked carding my fingers with his and kissing his cheek.

He just busted into tears.

I just sat there and hugged him and comforted him because I knew he needed it.

"When? Why?" I asked.

"I feel so insecure and that I'm almost not good enough. I'm jealous of you. You can go out and do things so easily. I can't. You eat and never gain. I do. It's not fair." Andy said with a hiccup.

I took my head up from his chest and looked him in the eyes.

I wiped his tears away with my thumbs then hesitated to kiss him but I did.

I did it ever so softly but hard enough to show him that it was real.

I let go and heard him whimper.

"What's wrong?" I asked running my fingers through his hair.

"They won't except me for who I am B. They will for you but not m-"I interrupted him by kissing him again but harder.

"Hush. I don't want to hear that." I sad smiling causing him to reflect it.

"Let's go tell the boys then focus on getting YOUR metal state figured out." I said u locking the door and opening it only to find 3 other noisy boys at the door.

I looked back at Andy who looked like he was about to cry so I pushed them all into the room and began to lecture them.

After I gave them a lecture I went back to the kitchen to find Andy on his phone.

I knew he was looking at hate. I rolled my eyes and took his phone away.

"Hey!" He yelped.

"I know it's hate. Stop looking at it. You're perfect and beautiful the way you are. Don't say otherwise." I said leaning in and kissing him again before dragging him back into the bedroom and getting up on his bed with him.

He laid down pulling me down with him.

"Well then. What's this. This is new." I said directing towards us.

I knew he was blushing cause at this moment I was the small spoon.

"I just wanted to cuddle. That's it." Andy replied kissing the back of my neck making shivers go all the way down my spine.

I heard him giggle.

"For the first time in months you've made me see light again. Thank you." Andy said as he kissed my shoulder blade.

"It's not a problem. I don't want you going through this alone so while you are going through this and forever how long we are alive will you be my boyfriend?" I asked.

"I would love too!" Andy replied wrapping his arms around me before falling asleep.