Imagine #154

Three Things:
YALL GOT ME IN 234 in fanfiction! Like who the fuck do I deserve that because I don't.

And like I'm doing okay but I'm just still really tired and stressed out.

Okay so I'm sorry for this little life update at the beginning of the last chapters. Like I want to let you guys know how I'm doing but yea I'll just shut up now because I don't want this distracting you from the imagine.
—————————————————————————
Andy Fowler
"You're a crazy bitch." I said laughing.

"Yea, but I'm your crazy bitch." Rye replied kissing me softly.

I giggled as we continued to walk through London.

"You Guys are gonna make me sick." Jack said rolling his eyes playfully.

"Really? Because it's even worse with you and Brook." Rye replied winking at him.

I giggled.

"Hey! It'll be worse when I do ask him and he says yes." Jack said sticking his tongue out at Rye.

We all laughed looking back at Harvey and Mikey taking as a normal couple would on the streets with their hands intertwined.

I took this as an advantage as Rye was off guard and I jumped on his back wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

He almost fell but caught himself.

"Who's the crazy bitch now?" Rye asked playfully.

"You." I responded.

"Hey!" Rye whined.

I giggled as I kissed his cheek.

He pretended like he was going to drop me but I held on tight.

We reached Nandos and went in and then got somewhere to sit.

Rye laced his fingers with Mine and kissed my knuckles causing me to blush.

~
As we were eating he put his hand on my thigh like he always does. 

It's a gesture of love and letting me know That's he's had a great time today.

"I love you." Rye whispered in my ear.

I giggled.

"I love you too." I replied kissing him softly.