Imagine #83 (Rarvey)

I didn't know how to spell it. So if I spelt the ship name wrong let me know.
**********
Rye Beaumont
******************
After a long 36 hours mine and Harvey's room was done. I was happy with the outcome because it was our taste and style.

The beds took so long to put together but we finally got them done and decorated.

I was laying in my bed when Harvey came in looking like death.

I quickly stood up waiting for him to say something.

He never did so I did.

"Baby. You look like hell." I said hugging him then kissing his forehead.

"I'm just tired. That's it." Harvey replied kissing me on the lips softly.

"It's only half after eight." I relied moving hair away from his face.

"I know but I'm so tried." Harvey whined.

I chuckled.

"You'll be fine. Just hurry up and get a shower. I want to spend time with you before you sleep." I said kissing him on the cheek and sitting down on my bed.

He nodded and gathered his things.

After getting out of the shower and doing and insta story and snap story to show the fans the room.

I made grabby hands at him.

He was the one to chuckle this time.

He climbed into bed beside me.

I then ran my fingers through his hair.

"I love you." I mumbled into the crook of his neck.

"I love you too Rye." Harvey replied kissing the top of my head.

Rubbing my eyes because I was tired I laid my head in his shoulder as Mikey opened the door peeking his head Into the door way.

"All the boys are heading off to bed. Goodnight guys." Mikey said softly smiling looking at me and Harvey.

"Nanight." I replied feeling my eyes get heavy.

Harvey leaned his head against my head.

"Goodnight Rye. I love you." Harvey said kissing my lips softly before I fell into a deep sleep.

Harvey Cantwell
*******************
Rye was out like a light soon enough after I came into bed with him.

After he fell asleep I stayed up a little longer because believe it or not he suffers from nightmares and I wanted to make sure he would be okay since this was a new setting for us.

I'm so glad I have finally moved In with all the guys.

I mean Rye. I love the rest of the boys but I love Rye then any other guy in my life.

I kissed his lips before I turned off the lamp and covered us up with the covers and fell asleep myself.
**************************
Sorry for such a bad chapter. I kind of rushed this. Imma delete it I'm pretty sure.