Imagine #52 (Brandy)

Andy's POV

"Brooklyn stop it. You need to at least have something." I said with a plea In my voice.

"I'm fine. I'm not hungry." He replied walking out of the kitchen.

"Ugh. He's so stubborn." I said facing Rye.

"Well...he did tell me things that he's scared to tell you." Rye said taking a sip of his tea.

"What is that suppose to mean?!" I whispered so Brooklyn wouldn't hear what we were talking about.

"He's insecure about a few things." Rye replied walking out.

I sat there sitting in silence and wondering what he could be so shy about.

I walked back into the bedroom and sat down by Brooklyn wrapping my arms around him.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked quietly.

He nodded his head no and then went to my bunk and climbed up and laid down. 

I let out a soft sigh.

"You okay mate?" Mikey asked looking at me.

"Yea just a little tired." A soda with a soft smile before getting into my bed with Brooklyn.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his forehead thinking he was asleep but I thought wrong.

"I've been feeling down lately Andy. Not myself. I feel like people have been judging me because of what I look like. I feel like I'm too ugly, too fat, too hyper. People can't deal with it so I've tried to calm myself down and hide it." Brooklyn said letting out a sniffle.

I sat up and pulled him into a hug.

"You are so much more then that Brooklyn. Stop starving yourself just because of what people who hate say, please talk to us when you need us." I said wiping away his tears and kissing him softly.

"I'll t-try." He replied catching his breathe and laying down cuddling into my side.

The Next Morning

I woke up to Brooklyn still sleeping which was good because he often woke up way too early and would refuse to go back to sleep and often strain himself a lot.

I quietly got up and removed myself from Brooklyn since I was entangled with him.

I made my way to the kitchen because all the boys were gone at the gym and they didn't wake us up because of what happens with Brooklyn. I decided to make him breakfast in bed.

Half way through me cooking breakfast for him I felt a pair of lips connect to my shoulder.

"Go back to bed." I said bluntly.

"Why?" Brooklyn questioned with curiosity in his voice.

"Because what the whole point of breakfast in bed when you aren't in bed." I said turning around and kissing him on the lips softly.

"No you don't have to do this. Besides I don't want to feel like I'm fat." Brooklyn said softly.

"Hush. You aren't fat. Stop telling yourself that. Go back to bed. It's not a proper breakfast in bed if you aren't in bed." I replied with a smile and pushing him out and back into the bedroom so he could stay in bed.

I cooked him a small portion but it was enough for breakfast and healthy. I wanted him to know he was perfect in every way but I didn't know how but to show him my love and show him I care.

I brought it to him. He didn't really eat it at first but finally did.

"The things I do for you." I said playfully then kissing him on the forehead and taking his now empty plate to the kitchen.

Brooklyn's POV

It was later in the day and Andy and I were cuddling on his bed watching Netflix on his laptop when we heard all the guys come back into the flat. I let out a groan because I really didn't want them back in the flat at the moment. I only wanted to be with Andy and I only wanted him to whisper sweet nothings into my ear and make me smile saying all those little things and making me fall asleep to the sound of his voice singing me to sleep. I heard him chuckle.

"I don't want them back either but they're part of our band." Andy said kissing me then shutting his laptop and putting it away.

"You guys better be happy. We gave you all day to do whatever with each other and let you be up to no good." Rye said smirking.

"No! Stop no! That's not what we did!" I said suddenly becoming shy and insecure being up here with Andy I had the urge to get down because the guys kept teasing me about it. I couldn't take it.

I got down and went to my bunk then putting my ear phones in and tuning out the people who just wouldn't let me be and let me show affection to my boyfriend. Rye was really the only one (other then Andy) who I could go to and trust. He didn't mess with me about our relationship and would actually keep his comments to his self.

These boys were the reason why I get so god damn insecure about myself and my relationship with Andy. I just want to show him my love and I want to do PDA with people around without them saying anything.

I go to and put a pair of joggers on with a pair of trainers and a jumper then decided to go out on a run.

Later in the night.

I got back to the flat being very quiet which was odd because they often stayed up until the ungodly hours of the morning and talked and never shut up.

I took my headphones out, then took my shoes off, then my jumper which was covered in sweat and headed to the shower.

I got in letting the hot water hit my back.

After Getting the shower I got dressed and went back into Andy's bunk not wanting to wake him up.

I got comfortable and cuddled up to him as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Where were you babe." Andy asked kissing my cheek.

"Running. Needed to clear my mind." I replied running my fingers through his hair.

"Okay. I love you...you know that right." Andy said.

"Yes I do know this Andy." I said cuddling into him more because I was cold.

"Good. Try and get some sleep. We have a long day tomorrow." Andy said kissing me on the lips.

I soon fell asleep in his arms. I enjoyed it because I felt safe. I felt like this relationship would last a lot longer then people think.